Coral Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay so stock black like I have is the “correct” setup? Thx for that detail.
What year is your truck?... In my personal opinion, the SOR Coral looks great on every rig I've seen it on and would be hard to beat.

Here is mine. Love the color. Just had the upper dash pad done.

5704CCC2-BBE4-428A-B5B3-445B6DB92CE8.jpeg

What year is your truck?... In my personal opinion, the SOR Coral looks great on every rig I've seen it on and would be hard to beat.
78. Strange - SOR only seems to have bench front covers - no two bucket seats. I’ve seen a ton of pictures - maybe they sold out? Cruiser Corps has it but don’t know if there is any difference? Love the look of coral too. Thx

78. Strange - SOR only seems to have bench front covers - no two bucket seats. I’ve seen a ton of pictures - maybe they sold out? Cruiser Corps has it but don’t know if there is any difference? Love the look of coral too. Thx
I had to investigate. I too thought the same, then I found the "sort by year" tabs at the top of the page. Right under the "40 Series" yellow text near the top of the web page (about 1/4 of the way down), there are four yellow tabs and you can choose the year you are after. They do have bucket seat covers for your model year, unfortunately it doesn't look like they offer them in coral, only dark grey.

I had to investigate. I too thought the same, then I found the "sort by year" tabs at the top of the page. Right under the "40 Series" yellow text near the top of the web page (about 1/4 of the way down), there are four yellow tabs and you can choose the year you are after. They do have bucket seat covers for your model year, unfortunately it doesn't look like they offer them in coral, only dark grey.
Yeah I saw that! Thanks for looking. I wonder if Crusier Corps quality would be equal or close? They have the dead rest covers too. All in Coral. Seat Covers / Rear Jump Seats FJ40, BJ 1973-1978 - https://cruisercorps.com/products/seat-covers-rear-jump-seats-1?variant=12736652312642

Early cruisers that use the coral interior do not have interior door panels.
so your option is to do it and keep the grey OEM, or not do it I suppose. SOR no longer sells coral for 78> but Cruiser Corp does. Not sure on quality variance if any. Not sure if it would look poor / out of place. Tx.

Are there any vendors out there who would make a durable leather or higher end vinyl - to a custom color for an FJ40 for a local shop to install? Is there way to get stock info on an FJ40 78 to send to a company to produce or is it not possible unless they’ve cut / produced them before? Thanks vm.

Are there any vendors out there who would make a durable leather or higher end vinyl - to a custom color for an FJ40 for a local shop to install? Is there way to get stock info on an FJ40 78 to send to a company to produce or is it not possible unless they’ve cut / produced them before? Thanks vm.
Trying to replicate this look:

6B829792-BBE3-476D-BA06-7FED537CC36B.jpeg

Close enough. Looks great!

Is this how Cruiser Corp's Coral covers would look or is this a different tone? I really like the lighter / subtle yellow look but understand a) it's not true to heritage on 25 series and b) it would need to be cut by a custom upholsterer.
Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.00.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 11.07.40 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom