Copper State Cruiser Bling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Paid members will be receiving one in the next couple of days.
Mvc-303s.jpg

Looks great, but is there any chance that those of us not in the Phoenix area are going to be able to join? There has been zero updates to the website and I know that there has been talk about a PDF version of the application, but I don't thing anyone has seen it.

I am sure that there are those down here in the Tucson area that would love to join, but to be honest, it sure has the feel of a Phoenix only sort of thing right now.

woodsfj40 said:
Looks great, but is there any chance that those of us not in the Phoenix area are going to be able to join? There has been zero updates to the website and I know that there has been talk about a PDF version of the application, but I don't thing anyone has seen it.

I am sure that there are those down here in the Tucson area that would love to join, but to be honest, it sure has the feel of a Phoenix only sort of thing right now.

The webmaster has been ill, and a new job, so his time is otherwise occupied. Be patient. Updates will be made. We (I) just renewed our domain for 2 years.
We also rely on content submitted from our membership and potential membership.

As far as this being a PHX club, not true. It was envisioned from the start as a statewide club. Your percetion is probably fueled by simple statistics. There are more people in the Valley than Tucson. But with the recent upswell of interest in the Tucson area, you shouldn't feel left out anymore. :) You have your own monthly Cruise now. Plan your own wheelin trips (and post em here both before and after). Be the Tucson chapter of the CSC.

None of that goes to the problem that we can't even get a simple membership application down here. I have been asking for few weeks now and all I get is "be patient and we will get them on the website." If they are PDF, simply email them to those of us that want to join.

I would hardly say that we have a monthly thing down here since only 3 people besides myself showed up. Even if we did, we still come back to the problem on not being able to actually join since we can't get the applications.

Scott,
I have a finalized app but am stuck in Tucson without it today. I will get them out to all who have asked via email this week. I PROMISE! 4 trucks at the first cruise night is a respectable turnout. We had 6 at our first meeting and 15 or so at the last one. I met with Madbaggins for lunch on Friday and he seems to think that Tucson will have plenty of participation. This whole thing started as an unorganized bunch of guys who like to wheel our Cruisers. And it's turned into a barely organized bunch of guys who like to wheel our Cruisers. All who are interested are welcome regardless of where they live in Arizona. Any input you might have for the site would also be appreciated. Kyle(our webmaster) will post any and all submissions for trail runs and reports. Please forward him a brief bio and pics for your member bio, and hell get it up on the site.

Oh yeah... They're Blingtastically Terrific!

Only to IH8MUD - it is a donation to keep this website floating- Membership to the CSC club will be a different deal :)

Wow Pasquale, you even confused me with that one.

Rightlane, Paid CSC members will be receiving their "club" stickers in the mail soon. Shoot me a PM with your email addy and I'll send ya a membership application.

Bman, I get some unofficial blingtasticness right? :D

First Toy - I have in my hand one of your fine pieces, through our trail clean up effort. I did not put it all together until after DV - Funny how some things come full circle. Thanks!

Yeah funny huh? I didn't either until after DV.

btw, I got to send Steve a few bucks.

Yes sir, I'll be sending out some stickers to a few chosen individuals who have stepped up when called upon.

Got my membership papers today,

No sticker yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom