Coolest buggies out there...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bii1.com
Picture185.jpg

Picture176-1.jpg

Picture184.jpg

for 'production' beauty and function, it's hard to beat a Twisted Customs chassis...Nolen had one, Kula has his still, Knorr runs his in RROCK with REALLY sweet sounding stroked 302 Ford power.

I don't think this is the same buggie, however b. a none the less. Go to 2:05 on the clip for the action.

YouTube - Fat Girl Wheelie

Last edited:

I just saw this buggy in action today. He broke a rear bell on the Violator on Choccolocco mountain in Jacksonville, Al. He's got deep cut boggers on it now. It's got some power for sure. The Violator is one of the steepest hillclimbs you will ever see. Nobody made it up today. He actually turned that fxxxer around ON the hill and came down frontwards after he broke the rear axle. I don't know how he didn't roll it. That thing is LOW to the ground.

Woody, you need to get off your ass and check out this park.

Choccolocco Mountain, 2056 Pelham RD S, Jacksonville, AL 36265

Chocco definitely has good trails, nice layout, good owners - we're doing a small annual event there end of September for the Florida folk. Several of the climbs are so steep and loose - watching the buggies hammer it makes one feel - well - inadequate...

What kind of engine is powering that thing I cant tell from the pics...kinda looks like it might be a motor cycle engine?

What kind of engine is powering that thing I cant tell from the pics...kinda looks like it might be a motor cycle engine?

Prolly small block, maybe even a big block.

chocco is a bad ass park. been 3 time last year there is a lot i couldn't do. been rebuilding the rig science the last trip. boat ramp and hell revenge were my favorites next was the mini rubicon. hell impossible was a blast also.

even the hospital was a nice place. spent a day there after a fellow wheeler rolled and compound fracture to the rt arm followed by surgery and a ride to Atlanta for a plane ride home.

what a weekend that was nobody would walk within 50 foot of his 40 in fear of being jinxed.

I ain't never seen no motor sickle engine spin 44 boggers like that. :hillbilly:

No joke, when he hit the gas, the rear dug in so hard that the front end would pop off the ground. It has 500hp+, no doubt in my mind.

There are some vids on the second page of this thread:

Coleworx Fatgirl Project RELOADED!!! Built for T.Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom