Cool/Interesting things you can get from Japan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hoser

SILVER Star
Threads
:grinpimp:
Lynx Camper Expert.jpg
Sliding Under Box Storage.jpg
AHC Lock.jpg

hmm
Rear Smoothing Panel.jpg

Last edited:
The first picture shows the classic yoga mat with storage below. :flipoff2:
The storage and jack compartments are hard to get to with the yoga mat in, but would make a great place to sleep when camping.

I wonder how the spare tire is accessed with that trunk down there?

I like the tail light cover plate. Can you post a link?

Dean

I thought you were talking about the "soiled panty vending machines."

I'm also liking the taillight covers. That website has a ton of crap, nice post.

It's kind of funny that someone in another part of the world would want "North American" spec taillights and even a US Spec horn (pg 30). :)

Last edited:
I believe the package was called "Active Camping" by Toyota and includes different side panels in the cargo area. Now that the 100 series is legal to import into the US, we've seen a few of those surface for auction that include this package on BAT and C&B!

I believe the package was called "Active Camping" by Toyota and includes different side panels in the cargo area. Now that the 100 series is legal to import into the US, we've seen a few of those surface for auction that include this package on BAT and C&B!
I like it, assuming there is some space on those outside boxes it's a nice minimal setup. I think some even have like a stove over there lol those clever Japanese , what will they think of next... Will have to wait for someone who has imported and wants to tear it out and replace with some overpriced storage systems instead. Gotta have that sliding fridge =\

Wow this beauty went for only $15K
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-toyota-land-cruiser-hzj81-vx-limited-active-vacation/

Another cool one
1995 Prado Active Vacation – Japanese Classics - https://www.japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1995-prado-active-vacation/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom