Cool cars and CLC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The fascination people have with some cars is just lost on me. I suppose it's good we don't all like the exact same things......

My future father in law built a 356 replica on a VW chassis with almost twice the power of the original. Fun little car at 1300 lbs.

Sorry for bad pics. took a quick few to send to my brother who worked at the porchse driving experience at Barber motorsports park

IMG_20191005_104715565.jpg

IMG_20191005_104733596.jpg

IMG_20191005_104759114.jpg

It is also Cement and the army green (don’t know real color name) are coming as a entry trail at like $42k.

Should be last couple of years for this gen.

Car business is rocking and interest rates are low so might as well push the limits.

As if spinal injections ain’t bad enough, no one with you and a mask...... thank god my nurse works with my sister in law.
EC0E1625-DC09-477A-A11F-822E288B73FE.jpeg

Thanks folks! All done, happy meds and I don’t remember anything.
Wife and I stopped by Cabela’s on way home, scored a Ammo safe. Then the last stop Buccees, they have stuffed pork tenderloin with jalapeño and cream cheese. Also quail/jalapeño poppers.

Now on the couch.

@Clutchee hope recovery is going good. I got to about right here on the 40 axle this afternoon and thought all I need is a a summer Shandy to make this just right.

20200913_144742.jpg

Pretty sure you were hub deep on the buggy when we came to pick up the sami t-case many moons ago.

Good stuff brother. Those beers go down smooth.
Due to the back, I’ve been putting up barn tin inside shop, my back isn’t happy but it’s that way regardless.

Well, I gotta say I didn't know this truck existed. I thought production of 50 series trucks had ceased worldwide long before this point. I thought only 70 and 80 series Land Cruisers were being produced in the mid-90s.

It's cool, in that it's gotta be pretty rare (certainly in the US), but it's also pretty strange looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom