Conflicted over Trailer Choices. Recommendations perhaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Excellent site

I first posted this over on another forum and a kind individual answered but pointed me to this forum- which I didn't know existed LOL

I've been researching off Road Camper Trailers and have narrowed my selection down to the Conqueror 440 Extreme or the VMI OffRoad Alpine- I think.
My first choice would have been the Bruder EXP6 but $100,000 is well beyond my price range. That being stated, it seems that VMI has revamped their product line to essentially the same price range . According to Mike at VMI the Alpine is about $80k and the Compass is about $90k plus depending on options, though it is not as yet reflected on their site

If anyone has advice or experience with either line , or even another manufacturer, your input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Another resource to consider as well, is the trailer section on Expedition Portal.....these guys are primarily pig farmers and hillbillies here..:beer:

The air opus off road is a fantastic choice. Off road popup trailer weighing in at under 3k pounds and inflates with air tubes

Check out TetonX too...their new-ish Hybrid model looks interesting. However at 85" total width its wider than what I'd ideally want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom