SOLD Complete OE Front & Rear Bumpers off LJ78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update: rear bumper sold, front still available.

I have a set of front and rear factory bumpers from my 1991 LJ78 Prado for sale. Both bumpers should fit KZJ78's as well, and the rear should work on an HZJ77. The front is the factory winch version and comes with the original roller fairlead bracket. The rear includes both plastic quarter panel trim pieces, all plastic clips and the rear tow point. All brackets for both front and rear are included, as is the original grille guard. The bumpers are in good shape with minor staining and a few small dents (rear bumper only). No hardware included, all the bolt heads were pretty crusty. Asking $150 front/$150 rear or $250 for both, OBO. Located in Kalispell, MT. More photos to follow.
IMG_3449.jpg

Last edited:
Make me an offer, I need to get these out of the way.

Sorry about going silent, been very busy. These are still available, will try to get them crated up so I can get shipping quotes in the next couple of days.

Still available? Will this fit an 80 series LC? Shipping to Palm Springs CA.
These bumpers won’t fit an 80 series, they’re much too narrow.

Just a thought, but if you're willing to part with the left half of your rear bumper, I am willing to trade you a pair of OME873 rear springs and Polytuff front 30mm spring spacers... Shipping would be about the same for each package I'd think?

Just a thought, but if you're willing to part with the left half of your rear bumper, I am willing to trade you a pair of OME873 rear springs and Polytuff front 30mm spring spacers... Shipping would be about the same for each package I'd think?

Are you sure you don't want both sides? I'd be happy to send them both since I need them to get them out of the shop.

Are you sure you don't want both sides? I'd be happy to send them both since I need them to get them out of the shop.

Just need the left to repair mine. (been rear-ended on the left twice now, and also backed into a stump while offroad). I'd take the whole thing, but I think the increase to shipping cost is just not worth it? Also, if you don't want to trade, I can just send cash for the parts and shipping.

I'll go ahead and package them up and see what it would take to ship them, the bumpers break down pretty small.

Bump. Rear bumper is sold, front is still available and is palletized for shipping. Dimensions are 74"L x 27"W x 14"H, weighs 105lbs. I can have it dropped off at a freight terminal in Kalispell, MT, 59901.

Bump. Rear bumper is sold, front is still available and is palletized for shipping. Dimensions are 74"L x 27"W x 14"H, weighs 105lbs. I can have it dropped off at a freight terminal in Kalispell, MT, 59901.
Any chance the front bumper and brush guard are still available?

Any chance the front bumper and brush guard are still available?
Hey, somehow I didn't see this. Yes, the front bumper and brush guard are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom