For Sale Complete FJ62 3FE/A440f Take-Out (minus transfer case) [FL] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Have a FJ62 coming in for a LS swap in January.
Complete 3FE will be available along with everything needed to make it run including all accessories.
Engine has 275K but has a rebuilt cylinder head, job done only 4K miles ago, new injectors at this time. Runs fine. It is desmogged as well. Perfect for a FJ40 or 60 conversion.
Asking $1500 for engine.

A440f transmission has 30K miles on rebuild according to owner but has no paperwork to show. Functions fine. Asking $800. No shifter or transfer case included.

Willing to help with shipping, obviously would prefer local pickup at my shop in Orlando though. Could potentially deliver within FL depending on distance.

Send you a PM shortly

Bump. Need to get this sold before New Years ideally.

Last edited:
Bump

bump. I now have a complete smog setup that can go along with this in case someone wants to use it in a emissions setup. That stuff will be available for sale separately as well but included in the sale of the engine for free if the buyer wants it.

Hi, I would be interested in the transmission but not at that price with no paper work. Mike

sale pending on transmission.

Bump. Engine/transmission getting pulled later this week. Transmission sale pending still.

Air cleaner not included. Everything else will be included with sale besides radiator.

513E1F49-56AC-4F80-970B-97796CF5AB46.jpeg

Transmission sold. Engine coming out tomorrow or Tuesday.

bump

138395895_2135487336587044_1550187793993414460_o.jpg

Engine sold!

Engine back up for sale again, same price $1500, now with restored engine harness, and new rear main seal and oil pan gasket (still need to install but parts are here and I will do this before pickup).
I will also be making a cool modification to the upper intake plenum, I’ll post pics when it’s done.
This is about $450 of my labor included so a good deal!

Last edited:
Its killing me that I can pop over to pick this up. This is exactly what I would need and for an appropriate price. Ill do some checking on freight and how easy I can make this on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom