SOLD Complete 6.0 LS Swap Ready for Install into 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete 6.0 LS swap ready to go. Located in South Georgia.

Swap includes just about everything you need to swap into your 80. This was pulled from a running and driving LX450.

Freshly built 6.0 LQ4
4l80e transmission
Marks T Case adapter
Holley Terminator X Max ECU and Trans controller
Power Steering Lines
AC lines
Drive by wire gas pedal ready to bolt in
Transmission shifter. modified and ready
Motor mounts
Complete exhaust

Engine build:
2005 lq4 6.0
Bored .030 over
Forged flat tops
Btr truck torque cam
All arp bolts
Decked heads and block
Cometic head gasket
New gasket kit
Melling oil pump
Gm performance oil pan
Tbss intake

Most of the annoying detail stuff is already done. This kit will save someone a lot of time and headache.

$10,000

Screenshot_20210114-054850~2.png
IMG_20210114_060221.jpg

Let me know if you decide to sell it without engine and trans. I already have that. I am sure this will make someone a sweet set up. I am toying with the idea of doing it to mine that currently has no engine in it.

Too bad you are not still in Crozet...

I am still in Crozet. The swap is down in Georgia. I might get it all up here sometime this winter.

Why was this set up removed?

@Slickrick did the original swap into his LX450. Then all of a sudden he got the brilliant idea of putting a duramax into his Lexus. So he pulled the LS tob make room for the Duramax.

You should check out his duramax build. Ambitious project indeed!

How about the wiring harness - anything included along those lines?

@Natev22 I tried to direct message but your inbox is full, was wondering what else may need to be purchased or modified to have it driving?
Will the factory 80 cluster work or will it need to be modified in any way?
Thanks,
John

This was my list of items I was going to need to complete the build

Front drive shaft $400
A couple power steering fittings $30
Power steering cooler $30
Heater control valve $35
Rear coolant fitting $30

I was going to use my stock radiator with mechanical fan and shroud to fit. So that decision will be left up to the next person.

Gauge cluster will work with the swap. I believe the previous owner already adapted the water temp and oil pressure sending units.

One thing I was not 100% sure about was the TACH. You may need to use a dakota digital box to convert that over. That sells for around $100.

@Natev22 I tried to direct message but your inbox is full, was wondering what else may need to be purchased or modified to have it driving?
Will the factory 80 cluster work or will it need to be modified in any way?
Thanks,
John

Hey john!

So what he’s selling is basically complete engine and trans, adapter (you supply your tcase). It also includes the full exhaust, Holley terminator to run it, trans cooler lines, radiator hose, engine mounts, intake and I’m sure I’m leaving something else out. However basically all that’s needed to make this work on your end is wiring it up on the vehicle side, build a custom trans mount which isn’t hard, and modify your existing shifter! Then have a front driveshaft made. I purchased my driveshaft off eBay for $400. It’s a great engine and trans, and I honestly should of just left it in place haha. But my dmax swap is almost done now so, we will see!

Swap includes just about everything you need to swap into your 80. This was pulled from a running and driving LX450.

Freshly built 6.0 LQ4
4l80e transmission
Marks T Case adapter
Power Steering Lines
AC lines
Motor mounts
Complete exhaust

Engine build:
2005 lq4 6.0
Bored .030 over
Forged flat tops
Btr truck torque cam
All arp bolts
Decked heads and block
Cometic head gasket
New gasket kit
Melling oil pump
Gm performance oil pan
Tbss intake

Most of the annoying detail stuff is already done. This kit will save someone a lot of time and headache.

$10,000

View attachment 2552848View attachment 2552849
If only I could get this shipped to Thailand....... this is the closet things Ive seen to a plug and play. And the LQ4 with 4l80e transmission, is exactly what I've been looking for.

Freshly built 6.0 LQ4
4l80e transmission
Marks T Case adapter
Power Steering Lines
AC lines
Motor mounts
Complete exhaust

Engine build:
2005 lq4 6.0
Bored .030 over
Forged flat tops
Btr truck torque cam
All arp bolts
Decked heads and block
Cometic head gasket
New gasket kit
Melling oil pump
Gm performance oil pan
Tbss intake

$10,000

View attachment 2552848View attachment 2552849
Hey I’m just curious as I have this same drivetrain to grab for $600 from a very generous family friend lol, what sort of mpg’s did you average with that setup? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom