Come Get It!!!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/parting-out/371605-parting-out-1995-fzj80.html

I am in the process of parting out this cruiser but I have ran out of time. I have to move this vehicle from my house due to moving. There are still alot of good parts such as engine/transmission/transfer case. Front locker etc.

Make me an offer and come get the whole cruiser. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Thanks,
Patrick

fourtrax

SILVER Star

front locker

Patrick, how much do you want for the front locker and do you have any of the harness for it.

I know it was damaged on the wreck but, do you still have the front axle housing ( figured it might make a good template from which to modify my non locked axle housing)?

Eric

little_joe

SILVER Star

Patrick can I come out this weekend and pick at it? I've been meaning to for far too long. Also how much for the engine? /me wonders how in the hell I'd get it back here......................

GarnerFJ40

Back in Garner!

Patrick can I come out this weekend and pick at it? I've been meaning to for far too long. Also how much for the engine? /me wonders how in the hell I'd get it back here......................
You can borrow my trailer if you want... I still have Mr. Free's mobile engine stand...(tire!) :grinpimp:

Joe,

You are more than welcome to come out this weekend. Just let me know when you want to come.

Thanks,
Patrick

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star

Right before time runs out let me know. I might be interested in what is left.

Top Bottom