SOLD Colorado- Wanted- 2H or 12H-T engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a 2H or 12H-T. Willing to pay shipping for the right one. Will need to include bellhousing and flywheel.

Howdy,

I have a 12HT-H55F-Tcase combo that I am currently sitting on. It came from a Good runner JDM HJ61. I had a fellow MUD guy who wanted it for his HJ45 project, and he has gone radio silent and probably moved on. I am located in Calgary, AB, Canada. I have access to delivery services if you are interested in the combo.

Good runner - and has 289,000kms on the Drivetrain. I have not yet done a compression test but very confident it is well within spec across the board, but willing to do so if required by the buyer. These combos are getting harder to find locally and/or Internationally, and they are an excellent opportunity for someone doing a conversion or resto-mod (FJ, BJ, HJ, Etc). I normally pair these engines with a new Gturbo and 3" Stainless Mandrel Bent Exhaust and smile for days at the sound, performance, and turbo whistle.

Also, I purchased some fresh parts (B.E.B's - Con Rod Bolts, Front Main Seal, Rear Main Seal, Oil Pan Gasket from Terrain Tamer, Valve Cover Gasket, New Rad Hose Kit, and New Belts, New Fuel Filter OEM, and OEM Oil Filter). I was either selling the parts alongside the drivetrain or installing them before selling/shipping.

Send me a PM if you're interested in the combo.

12HT Drivetrain.jpeg

Nice!

Keep me posted as you get into your build. I am sure there will be some very envious Colorado Cruiser boys once you get her rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom