SOLD Colorado Springs 2013 200 series LX OEM Rims w/ Scorpion Verde 285/50R/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of 5 OEM 2013 LX rims, 4 with Scorpion Verde 285/50R/20 tires.

5th is a spare, silver and has a Grandtek tire on it, same size.

No TPMS sensors.

Tires are in excellent shape, two were new when I bought it in Sep, one has about 75% left and one is pretty worn. Rims are in great condition, you can see the scratches in the pics, the spare if filthy but in good shape. I cleaned a section and it looks new. $600 obo for all. If need a single rim, $100 obo for the spare.

I am in the Springs, if you are in the Denver area I can deliver (set of 4/5) to Castle Rock if you pay the asking price.

IMG_20191113_161231.jpg

IMG_20191113_161241.jpg

IMG_20191113_161246.jpg

IMG_20191113_161528.jpg

Last edited:
Ended up going with a new set of tires for my 2014 LX570 hoping the one right front wheel with road rash can be swapped with the spare wearing a new Dunlop but will see on Friday Am if not I would be interested in buying your spare wheel and tire if in top shape !!

Just Saying !! Mike

Are u willing to just sell rims, interested on using these for winter tires. Intending to put blizzaks. If so can u find out how much to ship to 93010. How much for wheels only.

Are u willing to just sell rims, interested on using these for winter tires. Intending to put blizzaks. If so can u find out how much to ship to 93010. How much for wheels only.

Not really. Trying to sell locally, too much hassle to get the tires removed and to prep and pack them for shipping, sorry.

I would like to buy the spare could you send pics of the spare wheel . The spare on my 2014 LX570 has a black coating on it I am told that does not match the other 4 rims . I could trade the spare wheel I have for the one you have plus cash diff , if the finish is the same as on mine . the spec build sheet describes Liquid Graphite wheel finish

tmUSV+dlS1WKLAOiM0E%qQ.jpg

Not really. Trying to sell locally, too much hassle to get the tires removed and to prep and pack them for shipping, sorry.

I’m still interested if u are willing to pack usually consist of putting cardboard over the wheel and using shrink wrap no need to box it. And ship it to me.

looks like mine and the spare has the same dunlop OEM tire so we could avoid dismounting and remounting the dunlop tire .
Do you know the serial # of the LX 570 it came from as I could check out the spec from the serial # ?

It's $100 bucks, either you want it or not, drive down to the Springs and look at it. Stop wasting my time with ridiculous request.

Sorry you don't like my communication style. I do like the ALL CAPS screaming at me.

Not that it's your business but I was in West Texas hunting for 5 days with no cell or internet service.

Move on, I wouldn't sell you my spare for twice the price, I'd rather give it away.

BTW vehicles have VINs not serial numbers.

How's my communication now?

Last edited:
I’m still interested if you are willing to ship.

Still interested on wheels only, it maybe easier to just ship the wheels only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom