Colorado Front range trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know any good trails that are open (not too much snow) this time of year, that i could do and get back to Denver in a Day?

I'd like to take my Brother Wheeling this weekend and am trying to find a good place!

Thanks!

Get the Charles Wells book Colorado Backroads and 4x4 Trails or whatever it's called. Can find them at any bookstore and many convenience shops. Volume 2 is Northern CO and Volume 1 is a general statewide guide.

Snow level is probably still around 10K feet, so high elevation trails are still out.

Yeah, still lots of snow up here. You can order the Charles Wells books through the publisher and get it spiral bound for a few bucks extra.

I'll be hitting something (don't know what yet) this weekend. I go as much as possible. If you want to tag along PM me.

Sno bored- what do you think Geogia Pass looks like. I'll be up in Frisco in a week and want to try. Are there gates on it?

I've decided to go to Slaughterhouse gulch, off of 285. :D

Will be there Friday.

I'll be hitting something (don't know what yet) this weekend. I go as much as possible. If you want to tag along PM me.

Sno bored- what do you think Geogia Pass looks like. I'll be up in Frisco in a week and want to try. Are there gates on it?
Still too much snow, and I think there is a gate there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom