For Sale Colorado 2021 HE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
I have two 2021 Heritage Edition Land Cruisers.

Update - Silver HE sold

One or both are for sale.

Let's start with the first...

Silver - 1 of 200 produced (for those who are not aware). 25,810-miles. Certified pre-owned (7-year drivetrain transferable factory warranty).

Has Third Row Seat option

Has a few paint chip/scratches on painted plastic parts, where paint is easily damaged by just touching it. Top of rear bumper, where luggage may have been dragged out from the cargo area, on the rear hitch cover (not sure what caused that?), and on the lower edge of left rear area right behind the wheel from hard crusty snow came in contact while backing up are the areas that come to mind.

I had the local Toyota dealership install, new BFG Trail Terrain tires, the OEM leveling kit (front spacers), and do a complete front end alignment.

I have $109K into it, but since the market has softened some since I purchased it just over a year ago, I'll put a price of $99K (or best reasonable offer) on it.

I've had it in storage almost a year, while starting it about every two weeks, and warming it up to operating temperature. Occasionally driving it up and down my long (3/4-mile) driveway.

History. I purchased it from a Toyota dealership in NJ, where it was a trade in from the first owner who never drove it in bad weather or during the Winter. (Picture I'll dig up shows a pristine underside, like it just came from the factory)
I removed the Yakima roof rack, and have it in storage.

thumbnail.jpeg
IMG_20221031_161153701_HDR.jpg

Second one...

Dark Gray Magnetic 1 of 200 produced (for those who are not aware).

Has Third Row Seat option.

Under 39K miles

New Nokian Outpost AT tires including spare (oversized - next size up from factory ), with spare wheel upgraded with BBS forged Heritage wheel. (Have original spare wheel also).

New OEM Toyota Windshield.

Has been at the dealership past 5-months getting a new wiring harness as a Marmot chewed it. I also had the cabin air filter recirculation box replaced since it was damaged from a previous service.

Left rear door has shopping cart scratches which insurance gave me $900+ for. Also pre-existing scratches both rear passenger doors lower edge.

Interior is close to perfect.

Like to get $85K (or best reasonable offer)

Roof rack removed, and put into storage.

History. I purchased this vehicle from a Lexus dealership in KC Missouri, where I'm told the original owner traded it in.

4791.jpeg
4790.jpeg

I apologize that I cannot post more pictures, but with a phone replacement, I lost most of my picture library. I think serious buyers will ask for additional pictures which I will be happy to provide.

Only caveat is, I live Off Grid, without Internet or cell service, and any responses my take 24+ hours before I see them and can respond. So if you PM me your cell number, I can take all the pictures you desire. Text is best for communication, but don't mind voice conversations, but be aware that VM messages are often delayed (weeks or even months) due to Verizon latency issues.

I have also locked this thread because of my observations on the 200-series for sale section, certain people can't resist commenting on 200-series values, even though there's a dedicated thread covering it.

Last edited:
Update - Silver HE sold as package deal with my 60.

The Gray one just went over 39K, and I'm seriously considering keeping one of them, as they are awesome in the deep snow, and on ice/snow packed roads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom