For Sale Coarse Spline FJ40 Birfields - NorCal USA (1 Viewer)

**SOLD**

Just pulled these out of my 1971 40. No wear, wonderful shape. This cruiser didn't see much 4wd action in the 68k before I got it. Pulled during my swap to 62 knuckles.

Great for spares or to swap out any abused bits. I have a set of Warn coarse spline lockouts too, if needed.

I can meet up anywhere between Modesto and San Jose.

$25/each. - SOLD

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have only seen the units from Phoenix once (Mike J had one under the seat, which he needed back for a core), so I don't know if they fit. Any idea about that? I could pay this guy shipping for a spare...

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
SILVER Star
@4xphoenix these will fit your truck. There are only 2 types of birfs for a 40 series, coarse and fine spline. As the OP pointed out these will fit stock axles, which you have, in a 40 thru '75. Locked in the front you will want to carry a spare.....or 2. :D

Just pulled these out of my 1971 40. No wear, wonderful shape. This cruiser didn't see much 4wd action in the 68k before I got it. Pulled during my swap to 62 knuckles.

Great for spares or to swap out any abused bits. I have a set of Warn coarse spline lockouts too, if needed.

I can meet up anywhere between Modesto and San Jose.

$25/each.

View attachment 963769

View attachment 963770

View attachment 963771

If you still have them, I would be glad to pay you shipping and "Handling" to get them to Zip code 70461. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom