Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crumscustomwelding.com
The 8th annual CMCC is approching fast.July 12-14 at Rausch Creek in Joliett,PA.Go to www.gclcny.com for complete details.Deadline is July 1st.Hope to see you there.
David Crum

What's the camping plan for CMCC? What will be available at RC?

Last edited:
I'm hoping to make it this year, I'm only a year behind schedule. How many folks are headed to the echo valley campground? Any specific campsite numbers or is it 1st come 1st serve?

I am planning on this trip but have never been to Raush and am concerned with crowded and/or closed trails due to the RC event.

I like to drive the blue and black trails but not the extreme.

chime in if you have some insight. I would be a bummer to spend the gas money and not ride the trails:crybaby:

thanks

Karl

There should be plenty of trails for all to run at Rausch.Don`t forget,most of the crowds come on Sat(at any wheeling area),CMCC is Thur-Sat.Sorry for the late response,been away from the computer.
David

Ditto what Cruiserhead said. Rausch is a good time. I'm sure by now that they've added some new trails since I was there last summer (pre KS). There are a lot of blue and black trails to keep you busy. This should be a good year for CMCC.

I'm disappointed we won't be able to make it back east this year. Between buying a house and gas we're not venturing too far from KS. I'm gonna miss the sausage nuggets...

just sent my app in and the money is on it's way via electrons!

Camping at Echo. I've got no problem camping at Rausch, but being primitive, most will be at Echo. Hanging out at the campground is half the fun so I'll be where everyone else is.

Just an FYI for those who might be concerned. Echo Valley Campground is actually closer to Rausch than Red Ridge is to Paragon and it's mainly back roads (limited to no *officials* traveling these roads) AND the gas station / deli is on the way! No running out to the freeway to get gas and food in the morning!

Rausch doesn't have as many trails as Paragon, but there aren't any ATV or motorcycles either. It's more of a laid back feeling park.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Just sent out my registration & talked to Echo Valley. I'll be showing up Wednesday eve. Can't wait!

Sup Chris! Are your friends from NC coming this year? Had a great time last year and hope to wheel with you all again.

-Ed '70FJ40

Ed!

If you mean the white 40/45/minitruck thing and friends (John, Fred etc.) yes they are coming!

They're from Virginia though :D

...you bringing any of the Pittsburgh crew with you this time???

Oh yeah: VA... i've gotta memory like a sieve. Glad to hear they'll be in.

I am really excited to get out there this year. Still working on getting anyone from the Steel City club out there though... seems everyone either thinks work is too important or doesn't wanna drive that far or just wants to be a passenger :rolleyes:

You camping on Wednesday too?

camping at Echo Wed afternoon as are most of the Appalachian crew

...and there are always tons of seats for passengers!

Just wheeled Rausch Sat..... I think it is ready for CMCC;)

81463937.Xmhlx8kv.rc06302007022.jpg

81463995.vknvSRsB.rc06302007046.jpg

PARTICIPATE and get it awn @ CMCC:beer:

wish i could be there... not this year though sadly. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom