CO2 refill in the Orlando area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PhrogsPhorever

Whip it good!
GOLD Star
Threads
Good morning all.

Over in the Orlando area and looking to have my Powertank 10lb’er refilled, just looking to see if anyone in the Orlando has any insight before I play Russian roulette with the gas vendors round here.

There are a bunch of beverage and industrial places in the greater Orlando area, but figgered i’d throw the line out to see in anybody has filled locally and good/bad experiences as none are close;)

Thanks

The issue you’ll run into is that the big gas places (Robert’s, Airgas, Matheson) probably won’t fill your tank, they’ll want to exchange it for a full one.

I dont know why people spend hundreds on a Powertank instead of a regular Co2 tank which can be exchanged anywhere. All you’re getting is the logo.

It came free with a truck I bought years ago, plus I have an ARB compressor under the hood of the 4Runner for my typical OBA needs;)

I don’t use it often, but it is convenient to have at times for bikes, motorcycles and other peoples trucks that need air

Agree with Matt about the exchange requirements - I live just a few blocks from a Praxair facility, but drive several miles away to another shop that will fill my Powertank while I wait (plus the provide better service when I buy welding supplies).

The more I think about it, Robert’s Oxygen on Division Ave downtown are friendly enough they might do it if you ask nicely.

The more I think about it, Robert’s Oxygen on Division Ave downtown are friendly enough they might do it if you ask nicely.

Thanks for the 411, Roberts was able to do it with no issues. And while here, i saw some really nice welders that I want to buy;)

Thanks for the 411, Roberts was able to do it with no issues. And while here, i saw some really nice welders that I want to buy;)

Cool! Let me know if you want any pointers or advice. I know a thing or two ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom