For Sale CO: LJ70 Rear body sheet metal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
wellsorted.com
We're about ready to send the remaining body of this LJ70 to scrap but I figured I'd post up in case anyone needs specific sections of sheet metal for rust repair. The pic below gives you an idea what's left. If there's some section you need let me know and I'll cut it out for you before we send this one off to the crusher. Price depends on what you're looking for, but generally I just need a few bucks to cover the time to cut it out and the shipping costs.

IMG_20200808_104230.jpg

If you just want them rough cut it's not too bad, I could get most of it with a sawzall. Pics below show the condition, they're good except for the rear of the driver's side which has a rusty section (see last pic). The outers are junk where they intersect the quarter skin, that's all full of rust and bondo.

IMG_20200808_130951.jpg
IMG_20200808_130930.jpg
IMG_20200808_130922.jpg

Yeah, a rough cut would be fine. I can do the work of getting to just the wheel well part. The burn is that I need the drivers side more than the passenger! But I think yours looks far better than what I’ve got & I think it could be salvaged, even if not 100% perfectly.

What would you want for the pair? I can pay any way you like & could pick up on almost any weekend.
Thanks
Abe

I got them cut out last night. There is a little rust in the passenger side rear as well that popped once some of the undercoat came off. It took me ~30 minutes and a couple sawzall blades, how does $75 sound for the pair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom