SOLD CO: 200 Series - ARB Roof Rack with Basket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently bought a 2015 Land Cruiser that came with an ARB Roof rack with basket. The basket is in great shape. The basket comes with the front wind fairing (not installed in photo below). I have decided to swap to a flat rack as I spend more time carrying lumber than supplies.

I am looking for $700. This is $500 less than the price of a new rack, and you avoid the wait time.

Located in Denver metro

Screenshot_20220227-200340.png

Last edited:
I pulled the ARB basket off my LC200. My garage opening is just too close for comfort in the event of a major snowfall

This is a great rack for Summer adventures. Attached is a photo for reference. Make an offer.

Screenshot_20220314-205817.png

Still available for sale. Anyone in need of a roof rack for their 200 series?

Bump.

Give your ride a new roof rack this Memorial day weekend! Roof basket compatible with different vehicles. Comes with fit kit for an LC200. Fit kits for other vehicles available from ARB.

Bump. The roof rack is still available for sale. I am hoping to get $700. I live in Denver metro area and can meet locally. There is still great time to put this roof rack to use for your Summer adventures.

I would entertain shipping at your cost. The rack/basket is pretty good size. I don't really know how/if I could wrap it for transport. I am located in Littleton Colorado (80123), if you want to get a quick quote. The basket is approximately 48" wide, 90" long and 6.5" tall. It comes with side-rails and wind fairing, which I suppose could all be mounted to each other to keep it to one package.

Where are you located?
Jody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom