CMCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFCSUX

Wasn't me
SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone found the dates for the 2011 coal mine ? All i can find is July

CMCC is July 7-9, 2011.

Here is the link to the Gotham City Land Cruiser's webpage announcement.

That only gives me 3 months to get the 40 trail ready. And the trailer done.

Chris

what are you waiting for

That only gives me 3 months to get the 40 trail ready. And the trailer done.

Chris

Did you re-type that post or just cut and paste from last year or the year before or the year before that?

Thanks Tracy, i requsted the time off work for this event. I think we should go as a club.

This is the year Chris

:flipoff2: Cut and paste. :flipoff2:

I feel your pain Bubba

For what it's worth, I just made reservations at Twin Grove Campground for the CMCC and the very kind lady at the end of the line told me that quite a few spots had already been reserved. I'm in site P20.

So every one staying at Twin Grove Campground?
Any one stay there before?

Chris

Yes...It's very nice & clean with a lot of stuff for the kids(pool, amusement park rides...etc).

For what it's worth, I just made reservations at Twin Grove Campground for the CMCC and the very kind lady at the end of the line told me that quite a few spots had already been reserved. I'm in site P20.

So what gives, you're too good to to stay in the common area with us commoners :hillbilly:

So what gives, you're too good to to stay in the common area with us commoners :hillbilly:

No hookups :p

We'll see. I'm going to check on the price difference, and I may stay in the common area if I can save a substantial amount. It would certainly be more fun.

But I'm trying to convince a buddy of mine to come down from New Hampshire, and air conditioning may be the necessary carrot.

Actually, I just got done reading the CMCC registration page -- is camping in the common area included with the registration? That being the case, I will almost certainly be camping in the common area.

Last edited:
AC??????? You've got AC in your tent. Do you think they make one for a rooftop tent? :hillbilly:
I doubt if the registration covers camping. It didn't in the past. The free sites are at Rausch Creek

registration

OK i signed up for the campground but i could not find the registration form for the event. Wasn't there a seperate form and money paid in advance for years past ? I remember mailing it off to a N.Y. address i think ? That way when you get there you are good to go

I would love the chance to tent camp -- haven't been able to do it since Cassidy was born. But then again, I wouldn't mind being comfortable when it is 95 degrees out :)

Check weather.com for the average July temperature in Tremont. Except for last year, the weather has been very nice - 70s and 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom