Events/Trails CMCC 2021 Registration is now OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All information regarding every aspect of the event is in the included link.
I’m guessing that means the answer is no.

I’m guessing that means the answer is no.
Honestly now, what difference would that make?
None of the local PTP wheeling areas allow for event organizers to collect their associated fees. That includes Paragon (when they were in business), Rausch Creek, Anthracite, The Cove, etc.
Everyone pays per day of wheeling according to their own schedule. If you want to wheel for 4 days or 1 day, you pay a-la-carte. If you want to go to a different park with your group of buddies for the day, you go. If you want to go on the ExpoCMCC runs, you don't pay wheeling fees at all.
This helps to keep everyone's cost down and has worked very well for the last 20 years, and folks appreciate the flexibility.

Honestly now, what difference would that make?
None of the local PTP wheeling areas allow for event organizers to collect their associated fees. That includes Paragon (when they were in business), Rausch Creek, Anthracite, The Cove, etc.
Everyone pays per day of wheeling according to their own schedule. If you want to wheel for 4 days or 1 day, you pay a-la-carte. If you want to go to a different park with your group of buddies for the day, you go. If you want to go on the ExpoCMCC runs, you don't pay wheeling fees at all.
This helps to keep everyone's cost down and has worked very well for the last 20 years, and folks appreciate the flexibility.
It was just a simple question that’s all. Didn’t say it would make a difference. You could have just as easily answered my question the first time as opposed to the response you chose.

It was just a simple question that’s all. Didn’t say it would make a difference. You could have just as easily answered my question the first time as opposed to the response you chose.
And you could have simply clicked on the link I provided in the very first post and read all the information for yourself, like everyone else. That's why the information is there. To answer all your questions.

The first question is when is the event?
The answer is July 14-17th, 2021.

I read the info at the link, 'cause Reading is FUN-damental.

Looking forward to this event. Hopefully? Probably?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom