CM2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any 60's going to CM this year? Is there still space available?

Tech: Should I air my tires up or down in Moab?

You should air up....you want less tire touching the ground, makes it easier to impart all your power to a smaller contact patch, plus less risk of puncture/snakebite...

c'mon dub just register...I know of at least 2 or 3 60's that'll be there. I thought you were trying to sell the blue 60??? What are you gonna be in?

I'm in campsite #182 come say hey:flipoff2:

I had the chance of a lifetime to buy a locked 1 owner LX with 39k from Aspen! I came up 2k short for the deal. I'm still sick about it! It was a trade in at Land Rover, they had no idea what they had and only wanted 12,900. Came to 14,500 out the door.

So, that said. We are thinking about driving old blue out again.

I talked with Specter today about maybe having a custom 80 put together. 5spd, part-time 4x4...yada yada, we'll see. I'm going to clean up and go through the 60 when it warms up and probably re-list her this spring. Probably at CM11.

I'll keep you posted.

You have an 80 now right? How is it?

I Love it...It's a blast to wheel...Single locker....Lockright Lunchbox in the back...goes up everything I point it at. My vehicle descript in Sig is a link to the build thread

Edit: BTW, that sucks about the LX that would have been nice, but that's a chunk of change....you can build a nice one for less than that.

Last edited:
HI!

We'll be there having a blast all week.

Site 113. You should come, it's a lot of fun.

I usually air down. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom