Clubs in Maryland/Delaware (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I am moving from Massachusetts to Maryland. I'm not able to find active groups in Maryland or Delaware. I know Virginia has some good ones but thats quite a travel from where I am going.

So was wondering if any of you guys know clubs or have been in any in that area? 🤔

Thanks,
DeretLCruiser.

MD is not so far from PA. GCLC is having their Coal Mine Cruiser Classic in July (held in Pine Grove PA).

Join us, there are cruisers from all over the Northeast.

Camping, wheeling and BBQ, what more can ask for in a fun filled weekend.

Looks like they held their monthly club meeting on March 4th. It couldn't hurt to post on their clubhouse forum to see what kinds of trails rides they do.

Gary S here from northeastern PA. Keystone Kruisers has more than 100 members including several from Delaware and Maryland. We wheel as a club the second Saturday of every month, usually at either Rausch or AAOA. I'd say there are about 20-25 "active" members, guys who show up to wheel at least semi-regularly. We interact with the Capital City crew often, and our guys usually camp with them at events (Coal Mine, Relic Run, Fall Crawl). Good bunch of guys from both clubs. The capital city guys will be running a fall crawl event (again) this year at the Cove near Winchester VA. Frankly I don't know of any wheeling available in DE and word is there is a new venue somewhere in MD but I have no particulars on it.
Feel free to keep an eye on our site on Mud to see when we're gonna be wheeling and to see who might be in your general area. You're certainly welcome to join us anytime we wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom