Club Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
@Marine7
Is this person a CC member?

from Willmington North Carolina; I don't think so?

What's CC? Lol

But his US $ is at par right?

How did you come up with my screen name? For starters..... I live a LONG way from Canada, and 2) nothing personal, but I have never even inquired into CC.(whatever that is, I'm guessing a LC club). Either way.... yes I do drive aLC. A 91 80 Series w/Aussie lockers

@Marine7
I found your handle on my join list for Coastal Cruisers member forum. As admin I get the honour of admitting/ deleting members in good standing. Your handle was on the admittance list. It can be difficult to put Mud handles and real names together sometimes. No biggie, I don't get to every meeting and sometimes new members don't even know Mud exists (SAY WHAT!) :)

@Marine7
I found your handle on my join list for Coastal Cruisers member forum. As admin I get the honour of admitting/ deleting members in good standing. Your handle was on the admittance list. It can be difficult to put Mud handles and real names together sometimes. No biggie, I don't get to every meeting and sometimes new members don't even know Mud exists (SAY WHAT!) :)

Lol.... that's crazy! No biggie, please don't take it as "disrespect" or anything, I was just wondering how I popped up on a club list that I'm close to 2000 miles from. Either way.... good luck with the club, and if your ever down the "Carolina way" hit me up.... I'd love to run some dirt with all of you!! Keep Cruising.....(Land Cruising!)

Reactions: kim
just so that we know that you're not a bot,
please identify the following items:
Potreziebe.JPG

Look like a bunch of sir chucks to me!

Close enuff. Have you wheeled in the Canadian bush and do you have recovery gear? Winch? :beer:
Like beer?
2 of 3! Lol..... never wheeled in the Canadian bush. Does Northern Michigan count?

2 of 3! Lol..... never wheeled in the Canadian bush. Does Northern Michigan count?
Wheeling in B.C. has a lot of mud and deep bush. Anyway, 2 out of 3 is good enuff. If you attend 2 monthly meetings or participate in one club run, congratulations, you're in! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom