Club Member Intros (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought I'd put it up when I started this thread, but aparently didn't - let's not fill the thread up with chat - as a sticky I'd like to keep it real simple for people to look up members. You know how chatty I am, so this is about the only thread I'll make that request on. Believe me it's killed me not to make comments after each new person posted up. Don't take it personal if the moderator (me) cleans up the thread of chat from time to time.

Mustard7640 said:
Hey Thad. Yes, we're related. Sarah is my wife. I was trying to put as much info in there as possible but I guess I forgot to include her name. Sorry about that Sarah! Don't hit me!

Steve, the little wink stands for sarcasm. I was giving you more of a hard time for emailing under her name than leaving her off here

Walking Eagle said:
I thought I'd put it up when I started this thread, but aparently didn't - let's not fill the thread up with chat - as a sticky I'd like to keep it real simple for people to look up members. You know how chatty I am, so this is about the only thread I'll make that request on. Believe me it's killed me not to make comments after each new person posted up. Don't take it personal if the moderator (me) cleans up the thread of chat from time to time.

Please clean away.

My thoughts are you need to have the chat and clean it later. It is counter productive have a new member post up and nobody make them feel welcome. You can go back in a few weeks and take out the chat.

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

James Watson
Outside of Tulsa
1972 FJ40
Restore old steering wheels. Sandblast and repaint small parts.
Retired from Tulsa Fire.

The basics -

Name: Corey Conrady

Truck: 1999 4Runner SR5, some mods. 1998 4Runner SR5, stock

email: thenwokoverlander@gmail.com

Wife: Megan

Kids: Archer - 13, Ava - 9, Abram - 6

In the club for: Wheeling, family time, socializing

The touchy feely stuff -

I have owned the 99 for 3 years and have made several mods. Still working on her!
Our history,
I got her from the Wrecker Service and Salvage Yard I work for, she was sold to with a clean title but did not run. After a starter, altinator, 3 injectors she was alive again. After that a new battery and some cleaning!
I knew I wanted a trail rig so I started my research.
I swapped the used alt for the GM caddy upgrade, installed 2nd battery, an inverter, sub and box, swapped a radio and matching wheels and rims! Slapped on a roof rack and installed CB and FD radio, built a bumper, then we were off! Made a short trip with Houston Overland to the Ozarks and broke her down, lots of new bushings, fluid swap, new muffler pipe and removed burnt carpet. Next trip was to Colorado, again more bushings but a good trip!
Planning on going to Ozarks again with new improved setup!

The 98, she’s my “sons” but he won’t be driving for 4 more years so we have a bit of time to fix her up!

AAC3BE62-412F-41C8-9BFB-3568D36DB6E9.jpeg

CCFFE8C4-0781-4FBE-B3A6-A357ED3FFBDF.jpeg

91628ECB-440C-48C5-AEA4-8639F0C21C86.jpeg

15D5F5B4-7043-4F14-9694-4B567CCD1F49.jpeg

5FD2BF3C-3161-4C91-853B-011F2DE7543E.jpeg

New to Land Cruisers and Toyota in general. This is Fiona my FZJ80 I just acquired, like to hunt fish camp overland be outside for whatever reason, glad to be here.

9C3C08BB-9280-43AA-B992-A8C223760CB9.jpeg

Hey gang!

My family and I are moving to OKC this July. I'll be working at Tinker AFB and pretty excited about the opportunity. We'll be coming from Grand Forks, North Dakota. We've been here just shy of four years. My wife is familiar with the area due to her time at OU in the early 2000's.

We drive a LX 570 that has a few mods (bumper/slider/rack/etc). Looking to get out and hit the trails around there and surrounding states. We're a pretty active family with two young daughters (2 & 5 y/o) that love camping and wheeling. Unfortunately, we've not had a chance to get much in the way of offroad travels this far north.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting some adventures while we're there.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Guys, Do any of you happen to know a fellow named Larry, or Catfish, that is from Oklahoma? He drives a black 40 with a white top, and was at Southern Cruiser Crawl this weekend in Arkansas.

Hey Guys, Do any of you happen to know a fellow named Larry, or Catfish, that is from Oklahoma? He drives a black 40 with a white top, and was at Southern Cruiser Crawl this weekend in Arkansas.
I don’t.

Just noticed the regional forums. New-ish member in Tulsa.

Name: Jim
Rig: 2014 LX

I've added this forum to the watch list, so I'll try to interact on a regular basis. I can usually be found lurking in the 200 forum.

Elk_Mountain.PNG

Hey y'all, I saw this thread and thought I'd post my rig. I'm currently in Stillwater.

1996 FZJ80 LandCruiser with 250k miles. I've done alot of work to it and have so much more planned!

IMG_3298 (1).JPG
IMG_3336.JPG

Hey everyone, Chris here!

We've been in OKC for about 8 months now and always looking for more folks to go wheeling with. Stationed at Tinker AFB and will be here for another 2 years. Looking for any recommendations for wheeling/dispersed camping/day trip spots you can send my way.

IMG-20200121-WA0008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom