Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Sat June 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maybe - Will let you know

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No - Unable to attend this time

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am there, unless we have a cousin come in from OOT that weekend.

I don’t have class that weekend, so we’ll be there!

I’m planning on coming this time

I am a maybe, it’s been a while and wife’s GX460 needs a new windshield and those are a LOT CHEAPER in Albuquerque than Pagosa, plus I need a 31M X2 battery for the Tacoma

I am a maybe, it’s been a while and wife’s GX460 needs a new windshield and those are a LOT CHEAPER in Albuquerque than Pagosa, plus I need a 31M X2 battery for the Tacoma
I will be there, windshield set, but no battery in stock.

please forgive when I forget everyone name, its been a while

I'll try and make it, probably a flyby. I have a dr. apt that morning.

I won’t be making it to this one. I need to tidy this mess up before it gets too hot in the garage.

5F2C5911-D2FC-47FF-BCD4-DEBA3B9C1853.jpeg

How do you link the winch?
Link or like?

Link- The control box isn’t mounted yet or in the photo. Getting that all lined up is proving to be a challenge.

Like- Well, I say they made it heavy enough, and I’m feeling it this morning! :rofl:

I'm planning to stop by about 10:15 and see if @Quantumkiwi drove down from Los Alamos with a skid plate.

That tail gate is prolly worth $500 to someone that needs one for an old Cheby

Link or like?

Link- The control box isn’t mounted yet or in the photo. Getting that all lined up is proving to be a challenge.

Like- Well, I say they made it heavy enough, and I’m feeling it this morning! :rofl:
Sorry, I meant like. They seem nice but I don’t ever see many.
It was nice meeting you. Thank you for showing me your fridge. Looking forward to getting something like that in the future.

Thanks

I was nice meeting new people and see old friendly faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom