Cleaning Garage, and Barn FJ 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning Garage, and Barn FJ 40 UPDATED

Someone, anyone please help me clean.

Front 1968 3 Speed drive shaft, FJ 40. 30 Bucks.

Two springs off a 68 FJ 40, fronts, I think one leaf is broken.
FREE.

OEM radiator, 1975 vintage, PO removed and welded pepcock closed. only way to drain is from lower hose.
Make offer and its yours.

1970 driver and passenger bench seats, both need to be recovered or re duck taped. frames are good. no head rests. 40 bucks for both.

All prices are negotable. and BO. this stuff has to go someplace else or in the garbage.

Located North of Columbus OH. I will ship forward air / fed ex. no problem. Need a few bucks for gas to get there. Can get photos of everything. Just ask.

TRADE. YES,

Need Double Flare tool for brake lines.

Need A good early steering wheel for FJ 40

Need my dog to catch and return frisbees

Thanks. Warren.

Last edited:
Might be interested in the seats and the hardtop sides. If I paid via PayPal, would you be willing to drop it off at my aunt and uncles' house in Hilliard, Ohio? I also have relatives in Akron if that is closer. I don't think I'll get up there until summer.

Shaggy, Sure I could drop them in Hilliard its around the corner for me. no problem. I dont have a pay pal. My wife takes my pay though. ???

I will take some photos of the seats, sides and hatch and send them to you.
Should have pics tomorrow for you.

later...

i picked up some stuff from zetasig last weekend(75 frame and cowl,68 cowl, a few other things) really good guy. i enjoyed meeting you. good price for the stuff i got.

sorry i didn't get back with you on the dizzy price, not sure what is fair price. maybe 50 bucks? saw this one on ebay, might see what it brings http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33690&item=2467703275 i'll try to send you a pic of my harness this weekend, but like i said it is missing some connectors.

Tewl Thanks for the kind words. I could use some pics of the dizzy when you get a moment, 50 + the ride sounds fair. I found one local for 70. I am going to stand down on the harness. I found some more pieces of the 68 harness I have and am going to see if I can get something going with that. with both i may have all the connectors I need.

Shaggy. I did not get to the photos last night too dark, I will try again and PM them to you asap.

WOO HOO 3rd star.

i'll try to take pics by the weekend, will pm when i get them. congrats on the new star! :beer:

btw, you should post some pics of that lawnmower of your in the chitchat section, bet you could get a lot of talk started about that. i'm sure there are others out there with heavier mods than yours. i especially liked the pbr shifter, classic! :cheers:

Hey! Some local Buckeyes! Been about 6 years removed from MOLC, is it still around?

MOLC, Have no clue. yes there are a few ohioans here, I still hold fast that I am from MICHIGAN. :flipoff2: I just rent on a 30 year basis in Columbus

I did post a photo of the mower in Chit Chat.

Sharpened the blades a week ago with the angle grinder.

Fawker will cut through a thigh bone.

enjoy.

Shaggys Dad, Whats your email. the earthlink one is not letting me send photos.

I have them let me know.

Thanks Warren.

Shaggy, Whats a good email address???????????????????????

Someone else buy this stuff.

Garbage man cometh this thursday.......

If you're going to throw them away, I'll take the set of 4 springs :D

I dunno what's up with earthlink; no one can get in, not even I to check e-mail. "server down" PM me. My son and I are planning a trip to Ohio spring break 4/3 to 4/10. If you can't wait, i understand. No harm, no foul. I'm primarily interested in the top sides and liftgate.

Shaggy, I can wait unless someone has the $$. PM me and I will send you directions. I can put them in the other side of the barn for you. no problem. I would like to get you the pics before you make the trip.

As for the springs, I may have a buyer. I do have some 68 FJ 40 springs. three are in good shape. One pack has one broken leaf. Make an offer

Also have some lifted Shackles, 2 of them. They are 5 and 1/4 inches eye to eye. Maybe a 2.5 inch over stock shackle. Blasted, wire wheeled, and pained. 4 bolts included. would like 40 beans + the ride. or trade for a non points type, 2F dizzy.

Warren, it's shaping up to be whirlwind tour for Shaggy and me for spring break. Our first stop on 4/3 will be R.K's in NC. We may grab some parts for you and drop them off mid week. I've bid on some e-bay stuff in PA and Cleveland, so I may head there. Otherwise, it will be visiting family in Youngstown, Cleveland, Akron and Columbus areas. You will be our last stop before heading home to GA. We'll see what you have left at that time. Earthlink has assured me that the problem is fixed. I'd like to see pics of the top sides. My idea is to make a top with hard sides and a snap-on top.
Lou and Pat Barton

That will work, Sounds like you like driving as much as I do.

I will sed the photos now.

Ill PM you my phone so I can give directions when your comming through.

Warren

Do you still need windshield hinges?

Interested in 4 wheels, I live in Ut. so the shipping could be ugly. It would probably be cheaper without the rubber. I do have a dist from a 79 40.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom