Clean 1 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya the old boy just wanted a toyota lover to have it . I had to lie to him to get it for $500 . No rust and it runs like a top .

Oh whats wrong Art are you wanting an fj 40 ? I can sell you mine for a small profit . Say $5000 or so . It is a nice one .:p;p:lol:;)

Oh whats wrong Art are you wanting an fj 40 ? I can sell you mine for a small profit . Say $5000 or so . It is a nice one .:p;p:lol:;)

Not sure what you are going to do with it...you couldn't handle driving an FJ40...the shear power and stock abilities of the truck would blow your mind unlike the highly modified flamer you have. :flipoff2::beer:

Not sure what you are going to do with it...you couldn't handle driving an FJ40...the shear power and stock abilities of the truck would blow your mind unlike the highly modified flamer you have. :flipoff2::beer:

It's got a 350 small block and swampers, not quite stock anymore.

Did he call you back Luke ?

I went over and talked to him. Price is probably good for the condition but I still don't think fj-40's are worth what you get, kinda like stock wranglers.

Ya the old boy just wanted a toyota lover to have it . I had to lie to him to get it for $500 . No rust and it runs like a top .

Brian I forgive you :D I would like to think that you lied because deep down DEEP DOWN you know that there is only one 4X4 worth owning and when the chance came up you knew you had to have it. There wont be alot of stuff you will be able to use off that Jeep parts truck you have but Let me know if I can help with any Cruiser parts you need.

The gig is up I did not buy the toyota . It is sitting on 44th between university and hickman . It did look nice as I drove by it tho . Luke apparently spoke to the owner . I do not know how much he is asking . This is for you Art .:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

The gig is up I did not buy the toyota . It is sitting on 44th between university and hickman . It did look nice as I drove by it tho . Luke apparently spoke to the owner . I do not know how much he is asking . This is for you Art .:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I've known that you haven't had the truck since I talked to your older brother...it's just been fun. :hillbilly: Now, the question is, are you gonna try an qualify for the hammers?

I went over and talked to him. Price is probably good for the condition but I still don't think fj-40's are worth what you get, kinda like stock wranglers.

I can't believe you just compared an Fj40 to a stock wrangler. :mad:

You keep building you mini's and see who gets all the attention.

It will be old school every time!

Thank you Mr President :grinpimp:
man-yelling-at-computer.jpg

lol, you're the one running stock wrangler parts on your 40! :p

lol, you're the one running stock wrangler parts on your 40! :p

...and taking old skool vehicles and turning them into 'campers'... :flipoff2: Personally, I would have used a flamed up Jeep for the camper, it's worthless on the trail anyway, always breakin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom