Clean 1 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to Brent (the Prez), I ended up with this nice clean (maybe the window) 78 fj40 to go with the other rust in my garage. The previous owner said he owned it for 7 yrs and plowed his driveway in the winter and used it for hunting in the fall. Before that it grew up on the Mississippi at Harpers Ferry putting boats in at the river. Now it resides at my house as it will work this winter to help pay for itself and help its brothers (a 73 and a 78) overcome there rust problems.
P1010128.jpg

You suck! Brent...you looking for one for me? Do you just drive around on the weekends and look in fields or what?

Utah ain't that far... let me know what you find and what sort of price range.

You did good there Zang. I would throw away the Tan one and build this one.

By the way, I didn't find it for him just told him the correct year of it.
That followed by "Get On IT".

There's a baby blue one in Ames, across from the junk yard in a warehouse type setting. Looks like it's their plow truck. Makes this red one look factory new.

Rob, it looks like you have room to stock pile a few more bodies until June. I could bring Taco pizza and Iowa chops if that helps.

You did good there Zang. I would throw away the Tan one and build this one.

By the way, I didn't find it for him just told him the correct year of it.
That followed by "Get On IT".

I think it was more like when are you selling your 40's and i was like ??????. So to prove him wrong I went out and bought another to show him my loyalty, lol. So no calls from Brent for a few months. Unless its a sweet deal.

Just take all the good junk from both of them and put it into the one that has the best body...then make a camper out of the other one. It's been done. :flipoff2:

I don't know if it was on craigs list or not . I drove by it yesterday . It was a tan and white one . Looked like it had 32 33 inch swampers on it .

Would you fawkers please find me an address or contact info...quit teasing me!!!! :flipoff2: :hillbilly:

sittin on the trailer right now .:cool:

That is a nice looking FJ. I drove by it this morning and it is clean. Still can't believe how cheap you picked it up for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom