CLC help needed... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bomar

SILVER Star
Threads
Good afternoon

I have been asked in a National Sales meeting this week to have 30 people that I know "like" the Vogue Tyre Facebook page. If you find it in your heart and time to do that I would be greatly appreciated. I know it doesn't really even relate to what we do in our hobby but if anyone ever needed/wanted some of the products that I offer please feel free to contact me.

BY THE WAY.......in late July I shall be a father. It has been a long road but I am very excited.

Thank you

Bomar

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Done. And, WELL DONE! :)

Congratulations to you and Tisa!

I don't have facebook, but I'll ask GT to do it.

I don't book face but I'll get it done....

And congrats bud!!!

congratulations sir!

Baby Bomar!!!

Fantastic news! Congrats To you and Tisa!!

Clutchee FB's I've seen his page. He won't friend any of us but he's got one! Lol.

Congrats Bomar! Nothing like it son!!

Done! And Congratulations on the fantastic news!

Good afternoon

I have been asked in a National Sales meeting this week to have 30 people that I know "like" the Vogue Tyre Facebook page.

Me and Bossman......come on guys, get over there and like the man's page.

Get it on the baby news....that's awesome

Me and Bossman......come on guys, get over there and like the man's page.

Get it on the baby news....that's awesome

I found at least three pages. I just picked one. Others may have "liked" another page.

done. get a fb page Bomar so you can put up pics of that baby next year...

Since I am back on the ole FB, I will be happy to go that. Congrats on the upcoming addition!

I just "liked" the page where wngrog, Bossman, and smm3 had already been. I'm guessing that was the right one, and not the one where Leon Brown was showing off his big 'ol diamond ring......

Wait. JBo, did you start off this thread with a "Good Afternoon?" Did someone type that initial post for you? :D

J/K

A HUGE congrats on the baby! I'm betting you and Tisa will be great parents!

I just "liked" the page where wngrog, Bossman, and smm3 had already been. I'm guessing that was the right one, and not the one where Leon Brown was showing off his big 'ol diamond ring......

Wait. JBo, did you start off this thread with a "Good Afternoon?" Did someone type that initial post for you? :D

J/K

A HUGE congrats on the baby! I'm betting you and Tisa will be great parents!

Thanks and yeah...the good afternoon came from 3 days sitting in a sales meeting and sending emails to customers. I can't turn into Bomar on them......YET

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom