CLC camp-out (1 Viewer)

Does April 26-28 work for you?

• Works for me

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Dates don't work

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice!!! Might to make this as long as you guys don’t mind a lowly 80 series hanging out with some old iron. 😀

Note. This is a CotttonLand Campout not an 89-n-older Campout hippie

Clearing out the last of the firewood just in case this spot needs to be the nasty weather spot Saturday night

E2371C1A-B6A2-4264-B1B4-7118954B516F.jpeg

Address to the gate of my property where the Campout will be held is

180 W Neoma Rd Canton MS 39046

We are working on putting up a page at CottonLandcruisers.com that is similar to the Crawl registration page where you can order your TShirts.

Bodean is working the music.

Friday night dinner is “fend for yourself”
Saturday night dinner is “pot luck at the main camp area”

If you like to fish, bring your fishing stuff. I’ll have canoes and kayaks back there and fishing boats.

There is lots of wood laying around but if you want to be sure you can have your own fire at your camp you might want to bring some wood.

Lots of trees for hammocks if you want to pack light.

The show goes on, rain or shine. We can move the Saturday night dinner to my equipment shed if it’s raining.

Please pass the word. I’ll get the URL out there soon to share with people that don’t do Mud and Facebook soon

D9280F9B-8D59-4661-9E30-14492F6E7147.jpeg

1E90E57A-41A1-4A04-9604-EC0E134A5FD5.jpeg

Registered. Y'all please register so we will have a headcount. We are printing t-shirts based on what is asked for in the registration so don't ask for one if you show up and don't pre-register.

Registered

registered for shirts but we will be here that week.

IMG_1637.JPG

Don't click the links to Mud that show up in image/page that is rendered in my post. In my browser, the top right corner of the rendering is a link to the actual registration form. I'd paste the actual URL here, but every format I try, the site renders the actual page.

Try this
https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/17sTh1w9ykdVE7OXNRkAKocUO7RUWaXFy1z8eIqUkqyw/viewform?edit_requested=true

copy that string, then delete the space after https

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom