Classified Organization (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
westernslopeanglers.com
Is there a way that you can make subforums for the classifieds section? Basically organize them into 40 parts, 55 parts, 60 parts, etc.

I am trying to find something but it takes quite a bit of time to look through all of the other stuff.

I've considred that....it's doable....but it's hard enuf to moderate the info that's in there now, much less adding/doubling the locations...and then people will multiple post too...

i wouldn't do it. the way it's setup now, if you watch it you can get in line first on a good deal.

but that is just it. you have to watch it. it would be nice to be able to search right where you need to go.

maybe you coudl assign a moderator to it in order to make sure that there are no double posts. provide rules to that order also.

IMO, if you are searching, you can use the search dropdown within that forum section and find most things....

A large part of it is sellers using proper terms/descriptions in their original post.

moderating would turn into a fulltime job....don't see it happening....

Those who buy successfully watch a few times daily to be the first....splitting posts into 3-4 sections only means your odds of catching those deals will lessen, since there are more places to watch.

additionally LOTS of things are cross-model...the 2F was used in the FJ40, 55, and 60...

not splitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom