Churn Creek 2023 May 20 - 22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Patti took the Fri and Monday off so we'll be going, leaving Friday morning from Abby

Don't think I will make this one. Been a few years. Good the tradition continues. Ya'll have fun now ya hear.

gb

Well, it's that time of year again for our Annual Churn Creek trip.
Who is interested?
When are you planning to be heading up? Friday AM, Friday PM, Saturday...
Hello guys ,sorry for not connecting , for i lost my login credential and emails changed.
I am john -former ATEB , if any of you needs help let me know, will try my very best

I tagged a whole bunch of people in facebook... where are the regulars??? this is one of the best trips of the year! dust off your britches let's go!

FYI ongoing discussion on FB. Patti & I leaving Friday morning tentatively with Mike & Carmine, Drew leaving after work Fri, Garry & Nicole leaving Britannia Beach Friday morning but heading north route. Check discussion here:

Well, the Coastal Cruisers - Toyota Land Cruiser Club Annual Churn creek was once again a remarkable success. Thank you everyone for making this happen Patti Sawatzky, Pete Goudswaard, Nicole Broeckling, Garry Broeckling, Mike Marland, Carmine Di Marco, Andrew Magno, and Todd Doherty who found hiding on Sunday.
5 hours and 350 km of paved roads before turning on to the gravel. Just shy of 400 km of back Roads over the next 3 days. Changed things up a little this year and went to Jesmond Fire lookout and took in the views.
We made our way back to the pavement and put air in the tires before another 5 hours and 350 km of paved roads home.
It was hard to believe it was a long weekend, traffic was fantastic in both directions, but I did stay on the secondary roads. Traffic on the trails was light compared to previous years.

ChurnCreek2023-101.jpg

ChurnCreek2023-102.jpg

ChurnCreek2023-103.jpg

ChurnCreek2023-104.jpg

ChurnCreek2023-106.jpg

Thanks for the trip report @BC_FJC; Sounds like it was good time and the pictures are great as always.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom