Chiva Falls this Saturday? (2/24) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did you see the updated TUCSON AIRPORT forecast as of this morning?

"Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly cloudy, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a south wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west between 19 and 22 mph.

Friday Night: A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind between 14 and 17 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west between 8 and 11 mph."

Snow to the valley floor! :eek:

We're not sure we're going yet....BUT.....other might use thos thread to link up and see the Falls falling and drive on a snowy trail. :cool:

If we make it, we'll be in the 6" LX. (Buzzing or not)

I was thinkin of a quick trip in there on saturday. let me know.

I thought the 6" lift didn't come in time for the Martinez trip, but you're going to take it to Chiva? So, did the 6" lift get here in time or not?

Sean

I thought the 6" lift didn't come in time for the Martinez trip, but you're going to take it to Chiva? So, did the 6" lift get here in time or not?

Sean

Oh ya.....Martinez. I seen the forecast for snow and got all excited. Oh boy.....I gotta think now.....cause the 6" is done. Need alignment and re-adjust of the rear arms. So far it's nice arouind town....viby at hwy speeds.

Gotcha...

I was just reading the other thread and that you probably wouldn't make Martinez (I was hoping to actually meet ya) b/c the lift hadn't come in.

Congrats on getting it and getting it installed in time.

I understand the choice though....snow would be hard to turn down. :)

Either way, have fun!

Sean

Gotcha...

I was just reading the other thread and that you probably wouldn't make Martinez (I was hoping to actually meet ya) b/c the lift hadn't come in.

Congrats on getting it and getting it installed in time.

I understand the choice though....snow would be hard to turn down. :)

Either way, have fun!

Sean

We want Martinez.....if the highway vibes are OK. If not it's Chiva. It's in alignment now. J

Got an aligment. We still have vibes. For now....I gotta pass on Martinez. We're meeting at McDoanlds at 9:45 Saturday. Baggins....come on out. I also invited the AzLCA because they've been begging for a Snow Run. Well, this is it, though with a 2-day notice I don't expect many or anyone maybe. That's OK....we don't want to miss it!

They totally revised the forecast. WE WON'T BE GOING. Sorry for the confusion! Damn, I wanted a snowy trail.

I just heard something on the news saying "record heat"....when they were saying this morning that this front tomorrow would bring in rain and a cold front.

What gives?

Guess I should go watch the news to find out if we're gonna get rained on Saturday rather than Friday, huh?

Sean

I just heard something on the news saying "record heat"....when they were saying this morning that this front tomorrow would bring in rain and a cold front.

What gives?

Guess I should go watch the news to find out if we're gonna get rained on Saturday rather than Friday, huh?

Sean

NOTHING Saturday. Nice day!

Snow is falling in Sabino Canyon area right now John, and Reddington looks socked in as well.

We'll be at the last Mcdonalds on Tanque Verde and Catalina Highway ready to roll at 9:30 AM. Luv to have you and anybody else. :)

Hey John, it is a long drive to Florence from there...you should leave much earlier in order to be at the cabins by 10. Or are you afraid of that legendary toyota quality won't get you all the way up there and back? ;p

Don't make me resort to name calling. :grinpimp:

Besides....if it's just a vibration problem.....Toyota ujoints can definitely handle it. Damn near equal to a 1350 1 ton ujoint in the size package of a half ton. I'm running them on my buggy with 35 spline D60s. I'll still bust axles before drivelines.

C'mon John....Martinez will be a blast!

Sean

Hey John, it is a long drive to Florence from there...you should leave much earlier in order to be at the cabins by 10. Or are you afraid of that legendary toyota quality won't get you all the way up there and back? ;p

Don't make me resort to name calling. :grinpimp:

We could make it though I want to get a feel for my new setup before trying a trip that 4 80's were crunched on. Spike can respresent the 6" 80 Team! :D

So where exactly is Chiva falls I have a trail book and couldnt find it in there. I am confused si someone running Chiva falls in saturday morning?

So where exactly is Chiva falls I have a trail book and couldnt find it in there. I am confused si someone running Chiva falls in saturday morning?

Ran it today. Didn't see Alvin. Where were you Alvin? I could have led you. We were waiting at McDonalds. J

I was impressed by the Slee 6" kit. Was stable, flexed well, tolerable despite the stiffer springs....enjoyed it!

131804651-L.jpg

131804674-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom