Check out these lifts.. (1 Viewer)

That was the funniest thread I have read in months!!!!:eek::D:grinpimp:
It just goes to prove what :censor: idiots are out there on the road with us everyday :steer:...

FrankenTaco has been running that sight for years. He's a super cool guy and has been out here to wheel at AZRocks a coupla times. His sense of humor fits right in with alot of people on this board.

Maybe the dinosaur on the diff is a little much but you know the kiddies would love it at the stop lights. I don't think this is all that horrible... no lift blocks, Michelin military tires, and there's a Tundra in the pic :cool:

Cdaniel

Undocumented Mechanic-Not CDAN
SILVER Star

I've always loved the commentary on this site, like the classic below:

"Though the truck is on here already, this fresh pic shows the absolutely idiotic running board to much greater advantage. Kudos Carl! Besides how often do I get the perfect set-up to say "Not only does this microcephalic half wit have his head up -his- ass, he has his head up his -truck's- ass, too!"

Cdaniel

Undocumented Mechanic-Not CDAN
SILVER Star

And this no caption whatsoever :eek:

murf

Lifer

I had to see: Microcephaly "in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex."

What I would call a pinhead...

Anyway ~ Looks like the truck is a Jurassic Park wannabe with the orange paint theme and the telling velocoraptor namesake on the tailgate. Now if only if the diff-o-raptor's eyes would glow red, make loud growling noises, and spew forth some frothing discharge at the push of a button...Now THAT would get the kiddies attention at the stop lights!!

I had to see: Microcephaly "in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex."

What I would call a pinhead...

Anyway ~ Looks like the truck is a Jurassic Park wannabe with the orange paint theme and the telling velocoraptor namesake on the tailgate. Now if only if the diff-o-raptor's eyes would glow red, make loud growling noises, and spew forth some frothing discharge at the push of a button...Now THAT would get the kiddies attention at the stop lights!!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to have to look that up, whew!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom