Chapter updates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcrusher909

Athlete/Race truck driver/Hobbyist
Threads
Hello this Rob Tygart your Western regional rep for TLCA I hope to put together a list of all the chapter email address so I can start sending out group emails concerning chapters and updates to TLCA Please email me at landcrushersrule@verizon.net with your name and chapter Thank you also at this time they are asking chapters to fill out the chapter in good standing form Thank you Rob Chapter In Good Standing Form | TLCA

Hello this Rob Tygart your Western regional rep for TLCA I hope to put together a list of all the chapter email address so I can start sending out group emails concerning chapters and updates to TLCA Please email me at landcrushersrule@verizon.net with your name and chapter Thank you also at this time they are asking chapters to fill out the chapter in good standing form Thank you Rob Chapter In Good Standing Form | TLCA

Thanks Rob! I plan to make a motion to get our chapter in good standing in Feb. If the motion passes, we will get you a contact list. Cheers!

Thanks Rob! I plan to make a motion to get our chapter in good standing in Feb. If the motion passes, we will get you a contact list. Cheers!
I just need a contact email from someone who can pass on any new information

...not sure how much good standing we can get. Most of us don't even have fully assembled vehicles.

:rofl:
You just need to own a Land Cruiser a fair number of TLCA members do not have functional vehicles.
For the club to be in good standing a certain percentage of members must be members of TLCA.
At one point we let anybody who wanted to be a member of the club join, vehicle brand and TLCA membership not withstanding. That pretty much ended our status as a TLCA club. But we had a lot more members.

If we want to regain TLCA club status we need to review the requirements, I seem to recall that we don't meet the minimum membership count requirement if we exclude non land cruiser owners and those not TLCA members in good standing.

For the club to be in good standing a certain percentage of members must be members of TLCA. If we want to regain TLCA club status we need to review the requirements, I seem to recall that we don't meet the minimum membership count requirement if we exclude non land cruiser owners and those not TLCA members in good standing.

I have been talking with Karie at TLCA about this already. ANY Toyota driving person can now be a member of TLCA and our club. So that's good news! We need all officers plus two more people to have active individual members of the TLCA and we need to assign a delegate to represent us to the larger TLCA. Once we have that, we just submit the good standing form Rob mentioned above and we are in.

I like being part of something bigger. It is the Navy man in me I guess. There are benefits to being in good standing not the least of which is that we can sanction events and I believe the TCLA will insure them.

So I was finally able to chat with my FIL briefly about our questions from the last meeting. Basically his recommendation was like we had thought, best route is to incorporate the club so that no one person is responsible for the account opening. From there it will just depended on how we want to proceed. Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom