Chandler LC/LX timing belt etc service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi! It’s time to do the timing belt and water pump in our 01 hundy again. Where to? Big Two in Chandler is close, but I’ve never had any work done there. Drive up to Scott’s at Right where Murf is, stay local or ?
Last time I did it myself, but too lazy and busy this time.

FYI Big Two does give a CSC / TLCA parts discount. The parts guys have been great there.

We would love to help you out at Avid Cruisers. We are in Mesa if that’s close to you.

FYI Big Two does give a CSC / TLCA parts discount. The parts guys have been great there.
That's interesting, never thought to ask. Whether I've bought (small) parts there they've always charged me over MSRP, so I've tended to avoid them.

That's interesting, never thought to ask. Whether I've bought (small) parts there they've always charged me over MSRP, so I've tended to avoid them.
See Tom at the parts counter. He is very accommodating with Land cruiser peeps anytime I have dealt with him.

Avid would be my first choice. I have found that many dealerships will match discounts. When Big 2 first opened in Chandler I took a stack af receipts from American Toyota (Cdan) and they entered that discount in their system. It's been working for me ever since.

^^^ Nice to see you're still kicking, Sir!
Yup. Still here. Sorry to have not been on here or at a meet in a while. Miss the scene! Did just post in the What did you do ... thread about a recent beach trip.

Have ordered parts thru Avid/Scott for the work, just need to get scheduled in.

I got my 07 gx470 belt and pump done at Big2 along with some other work. It was around $900 for the belt and pump service. I didn't have any issues using them. I've always been the person to do most things myself but with family events going on at that time I bit the bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom