Central Locking Failed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi.

As mentioned in the title the central locking on my KDJ95 seems to have given up the ghost. My car never had a button on the fob or whatever but when you unlock either the drivers or passengers door with the key all the other doors would unlock. It stopped doing this a couple days ago and now just the door i unlock with the key unlocks. This is a pain to get in the boot.

Any ideas or experience before i start replacing everything in the fuse box's with "Door" in the name?

Ben.

*Update*
So i tried disconnecting the battery's to reset the system and it didn't work but i did notice that all the doors lock when i reconnect the battery's so the car can tell them to do so, but it seems like it inst telling them too when i unlock the door with the key. Also forgot to mention but the button on the drivers door near the window controls also does nothing.

Also does anyone know a way of unlocking the boot door from inside the car? The key hole on the outside is jammed and cant seem to find a latch or anything from the inside.

Forgot to give additional update. Problem fixed about a week ago after getting locked out of the car while it was running whilst working under the bonnet with only one key. :bang: Was down to corroded contacts on the drivers door control panel for the windows/locks etc. A quick clean up and the issue is now solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom