CDN M101, what is this question?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is this bracket next to my parking brake lever?

Last edited:
When the trailer is parked, it is where the military harness connector is stowed.

Kevin

I believe it looks like a 7pin connector. Search on Ebay for 7pin trailer and you will see them.

The mil spec my be different but it looks similar.

Drew

Roberto-

Here are a couple of pics. It's the thick black 2" plug with the 1" cable that terminates at the tounge.
28Feb07_006.jpg

28Feb07_004.jpg

I am looking for the harness as well. If I find a source, I will post it up. I have put a few e-mails out and am waiting on a response.

what is the reason for wanting it?

I have this harness. I think I pulled it completely off. I wired in a 4 pin connector and also pulled the original lights. I like the lights though.

Honestly unless you are an original buff/military buff... I cannot see the reason for wanting this harness.

Roberto-

Here are a couple of pics. It's the thick black 2" plug with the 1" cable that terminates at the tounge.
28Feb07_006.jpg

28Feb07_004.jpg

I am looking for the harness as well. If I find a source, I will post it up. I have put a few e-mails out and am waiting on a response.
I have the harness that came with my CD M101. Email me if you would like to buy it.
:)

I thought I wanted it but seeing that no one else would be able to pull my trailer in case of emergency I will stay with my flat 4 prong.

Honestly that harness is only for show.... It has a whole bunch of pins... No idea what all of them would do.

I know they had low light mods, so they could drive with minimal lights on... steath kinda.

But yah the 4 pin flat is good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom