CBI Goes Full Size. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those of you that don't get to ExPo often. I know it's not a Land Cruiser, but CBI is known for their Toyota offerings and I think it should show Matt (DiscoveredLC) that he should start selling some fab stuff. People will travel for good work.

Scroll down down to post #108 to miss the chit.

Project: Waltzing Matilda - Page 11 - Expedition Portal

Short version: Awesome.

Long version: See your post on ExPo.

Jack

Thanks guys. Its appreciated.

Nice!!
Like the fold down table idea w/ the swing out open.
Espressomon has one of those too. Might have to steal that idea. :)

For those of you that don't get to ExPo often. I know it's not a Land Cruiser, but CBI is known for their Toyota offerings and I think it should show Matt (DiscoveredLC) that he should start selling some fab stuff. People will travel for good work.

Scroll down down to post #108 to miss the chit.

Project: Waltzing Matilda - Page 11 - Expedition Portal

That thing looks SWEET! Killer job they did for sure.

Its funny you mention that.... I'm looking into some things with a friend right now. Long story short he had an expedition equipment business up and running and his fabricator split. With my new job, I obviously cant go full time with his company, but I did talk to him about smaller items and what not. Stuff for Tacomas, FJ's, and maybe 80's down the road.

My job is #1 of course, but helping him out 1 day a week or every other might be an option. We shall see, I need to go over things with him some more.

Now thats a bit O kit to be proud of! I really like the clean design and you can tell a lot of thought went into the design. The metal work looks top notch definitely something to be proud of.

I keep going back and forth on a aft bumper for the PW. Alumnies makes one but $$ might have to fab an aluminum myself........

Thanks again guys. I looked at Aluminess, but everything about them is so bulky. From the main bumper to the boxes on the swing outs. I know they are super popular, but I wanted to go a different direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom