Carpeting Kit FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to replace the carpeting in my FJ60 since we are doing a full restoration. the carpet in it is not ripped or dirty, just faded from the sun. I found this vendor on ebay and he sent me a sample. It looks good and I am wondering if anyone on here has tried it.

@dnp sells carpet kits. Reviews are excellent

@dnp sells carpet kits. Reviews are excellent
Thanks for the props. Yeah, I developed the 60 and 62 sets (as well as 100 series) with the mfr., paying special attention to color and texture. My goal was carpet that was as close to OEM correct as possible.

I sell them, and unlike other vendors, if something is wrong or if you have other questions, you have access to ME.....not a call center.

Thanks for the props. Yeah, I developed the 60 and 62 sets (as well as 100 series) with the mfr., paying special attention to color and texture. My goal was carpet that was as close to OEM correct as possible.

I sell them, and unlike other vendors, if something is wrong or if you have other questions, you have access to ME.....not a call center.
@dnp please send me a DM with your contact info. I have a couple of questions before I order. Thanks and no rush.

plus 1 on @dnp

received my perfect carpets from him in 2 days

have begun installing and they look simply perfect

If there is a better set out there, I couldn’t find it.

Can you make custom colors?

Can you make custom colors?
I can get a variety of colors, but actual "custom" colors (i.e. a color match to a particular color) wouldn't be possible. I can also get it in other textures (like cut pile vs the OEM-style loop pile)
I would also be interested in prices and shipping to 97338
OK. I'll send you a PM

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom