Can’t find 2017 meet on CSC site (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was just wondering if anybody is still updating the cruiser site because the last meet listed that’s on line is for 2016.

There’s nothing listed for 2017 for January through December and there’s nothing listed for 2018 and unfortunately this form is the only way to really do contact I didn’t see an email or contact form.

So I am copper state cruiser member number 98... as you can see my handle is loose change.

And hopefully my Land Cruiser will be up and running shortly but I don’t know if the sites been updated I do not know if the meets are still the third Friday of the month like they were like 15 years ago I guess when I joined might’ve been nine years ago I don’t remember it’s been a while.

All right well I will hopefully hear a response and if not It’s all cool

Thanks for the input I appreciate it it’s been a while since I’ve been out there since I usually head to the pavilions however copper state cruisers doesn’t meet out there but they do meet at least once a month LOL.

So anyway it’s been a while since I’ve been anywhere my Land Cruiser is been down but hopefully soon with by the end of the summer hopefully at least have the transmission replaced I just have to find a place that will do it inexpensively with the one that I have for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom