can someone share a 2021 LC Wiring diagram? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Or whatever year range is closest? I want to add some power ports, VHF radios, ect.

Thanks much,

CdZ.

Or whatever year range is closest? I want to add some power ports, VHF radios, ect.

Thanks much,

CdZ.
The wiring diagram is an incredibly complex set of documents. It's way overkill and you don't need it to add power ports and radios. You'll just run you own new fused wire for the power ports, etc. There are lots of examples for those in member build threads in the forum FAQs because it's an very common thing to do. That will be worth your time, unlike using the 200 wiring diagrams.

See post #5:

Thank you @Sandroad for your response. That is true, it might be overkill, but as I used to wire and build the harnesses for distributed control systems for gas pipeline compressor stations and managed 20,000 connections in a facility without any errors or bad connections, I feel I am capable of understanding the complex set of documents associated with a wiring diagram. So if anyone has the files, I promise not to screw up my car.

We do not doubt your ability, the point is it's completely unnecessary. Adding wiring for power ports and radios can easily be done without modifying the factory harness. Modifying the factory wiring at best will lead to reduced reliability.

If you insist, I believe @linuxgod had some wiring diagrams.

Thank you @Sandroad for your response. That is true, it might be overkill, but as I used to wire and build the harnesses for distributed control systems for gas pipeline compressor stations and managed 20,000 connections in a facility without any errors or bad connections, I feel I am capable of understanding the complex set of documents associated with a wiring diagram. So if anyone has the files, I promise not to screw up my car.
Turbine or Electric driven?

@04UZJ100, electric

@sdnative you and @Sandroad are absolutely correct It is overkill for the projects I mentioned. I have other projects in mind and a wiring harness is just part of the documentation I like to have on my “classic” cars. Since I intend to keep my ‘21 for some time, wanted to grab a diagram.

This thread has relevant access info for EWDs. Info up to 2019.

I suspect you’re aware you can access tech info through Toyota on a pay per use basis too.

Thanks much,

CdZ.
These are taken from my Haynes Manual for a 200 series. Let me know exactly what you need as there are about 70 wiring diagrams. I've included Engine compartment and interior fuse

N.B...use at your own risk. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the manual for your vehicle.

Attachments

• Electrical Diagram - locations.pdf
    575.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Electrical Diagram 1 - Engine Fuse.pdf
    226.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Electrical Diagram 2 - Engine Compartment fuse.pdf
    225 KB · Views: 58
  • Electrical Diagram 3 - RH interior fuse.pdf
    268.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Electrical Diagram 4 - LH interior fuse.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread