Can i fit 33's or the equivilant on my Stock 100 without any rubbing?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have to buy tires today and i want the biggest i can get with a COMPLETELY STOCK 100 without any rubbing......will it take 33's?? Any other ideas on size without doing any mods??

i have to get them before i do my trek back to the north......

another thing - i've heard about lifting the front without putting in a lift....how is this done????:confused:

spank you in advance....

285/75/16 will not rub....

I'm still a bit of a noob, so I won't comment on cranking your stock t-bars to gain lift...

Last edited:
You don't need 33s to go to the Danbury Mall. :flipoff2:

(Then again, neither do I.... :eek: )

so not one person has said the tire size that is the biggest you can put on....just, this will fit or that will fit.

Can someone please let the know definitively what the biggest size tire without mods you can put on............

I don't want to be liable for saying a 285 or 295 won't rub... then you'll have to go and get an OME, diff drop and t-bars.

Ahhh, did you not read post #2 on this thread?

285/75/16 on stock wheels will not rub...at least that is the conclusion I came to when searching the forums..

i have 5 bfgoodrich all-terrain T/A KOs in 285/75/16 i need to get rid of. I put them on but they rubbed because i have aftermarket wheels. I wish i had stock but since i dont im going back to stock size. The very large consenus(SP?) on mud is that 285/75s will not rub with the stock wheel....which you have.

PM me if your interested...i can give you a good price which will keep you rich. Oh im in NY too...arent you moving back up here?

i have 5 bfgoodrich all-terrain T/A KOs in 285/75/16 i need to get rid of. I put them on but they rubbed because i have aftermarket wheels. I wish i had stock but since i dont im going back to stock size. The very large consenus(SP?) on mud is that 285/75s will not rub with the stock wheel....which you have.

PM me if your interested...i can give you a good price which will keep you rich. Oh im in NY too...arent you moving back up here?

well crap......

I just dropped off my truck and put 285/75 Toyo open country's A/T on........putting them on as we speak.

$135/tire installed and with a front end alignment

hard to pass up

loud,what do you think shipping would be to VA. Might take up anything i would save,but maybe?.I do need some bfgs.

well, the Toyos are Fricken sweet!!!! fit perfect with zero rubbing.......ahhhh i can now go to the mall in peace......

oh, i've been looking for the t-bar bolts (33mm) and i cannot find the damn things for the life of me....
any pics??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom