Can a MUD Member check out this 100? McKinney, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking at it via the ad, it looks like a great deal. The ad even says all maintenance done at their dealer. Don't drag your feet or it will be gone quick. I would be on phone asking about rust and timing belt etc. then I would be booking flight to go get it if it pans out. I would be doing that if I didn't have a great one already....hmmm my wife loves mine....maybe I should look closer. My point is you will lose it if you don't move quickly.

Yep. Same thought. I can't pull the trigger just yet without a MUD guy giving me the thumbs up. Sales guys always take a picture with the $1,500 part just outside of the picture.

-Nick

edit...the sales guy told me he thinks it's sold already. Less than 1 day!

I'll update again when I hear back

By the pictures it appears to have about $5000 in extras already done to it. If it were me I would call him and ask if he can run it into shop and shoot some photos underneath when on hoist. However being a Texas rig it's probably pretty safe bet no rust. My guess is now that you posted it here and alerted others to it you will miss out by not jumping on it.

Yeah, deposit from another person is on it. Sales guy is aware I have my deposit in hand for it. I already told him what I will do to get it...(fly out with a check in hand)

Wow that is a good price? If that had been for sale a month ago I would have bought that.

Service history has about 5 visits total, it is from New York so may be a rust bucket underneath.

Here's a few. My 2000 100, had the same amount of rust. Owner bought a TRD Pro Tundra.

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4491.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom