camping package for a jdm 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope I got that right in the title. I have just been reading about the JDM cruisers and the camping package as well as some of the other neat features some of these rigs come with. Can some of you tell me about some of these neat features. I know about the cooled center consel but I did not know about the pull down curtain in front of the radiator that I read about this evening.
Still the camping package is the info I really want. Any pics would be cool.
Well thanks you guys, back to reading posts.:flipoff2:

Closest thing to a camping package I've seen on a JDM cruiser is a spring loaded shade that is fastened to the side of the luggage rack. Rather nice on a hot day. The console cooler is not necessarily a camp thing. It's a nice thing to have on any long drive though. It's only just big enough for a few drinks, candy and sandwiches. Mine just carries drinking water. My cruiser came with a bed in the back big enough for a pair to sleep full length, but I took that out as it made loading luggage clumsy.

Kalawang

This isn't really diesel tech but it also is not really 80 section as none of them will know the camping pak, so I will move this to the JDM section for help there.

loquito said:

4813-12.jpg

stove, sink, 2 large water containers... I don't know if this one is complete.

loquito said:
I hope I got that right in the title. I have just been reading about the JDM cruisers and the camping package as well as some of the other neat features some of these rigs come with. Can some of you tell me about some of these neat features. I know about the cooled center consel but I did not know about the pull down curtain in front of the radiator that I read about this evening.
Well thanks you guys, back to reading posts.:flipoff2:

My UK spec HDJ 80 has the pull down blind in front of the radiator. Looked at a HDJ81 with the camping package before I got mine. Had a cooker, Fridge (on a pull out sliding tray), also had the cooing centre glove box, a factory lift (3 inches), electric front winch (got one on mine too but I fitted it myself), Tilt and pitch guage, altimeter, Suede upholstery, 33 inch tyres etc etc - all this came from the factory and was badged either Toyota or Aisin (except the tyres of course).

Thanks for the info and pics guys.Any other cool toys that we US trucks don't get?

Ya I love the no spark plugs.
Are you guys able to get the sub tanks like the US 80's? Did your rigs come with the third row seats?

There was (a little while ago) someone selling some kind of stock camping stuff for an 80 series on bc4x4.com (dunno where u are located). Not sure what it all included.

edit: found the link!

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90818 oops..its sold. :eek:

And good question about the seating..what models/years/countries was the 3rd row seating available in the 80 series?

Enigma said:
There was (a little while ago) someone selling some kind of stock camping stuff for an 80 series on bc4x4.com (dunno where u are located). Not sure what it all included.

edit: found the link!

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90818 oops..its sold. :eek:

And good question about the seating..what models/years/countries was the 3rd row seating available in the 80 series?

I dont know, I think all 1991-97 US cruisers came with the third row.
My 94 has the third row seats.

Is this the camping package you speak of?

Sold on eBay here.
3e_3.jpg
86_3.jpg
a1_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom