Campfire and Smokie Run - Jan 22nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Cruiserheads.

I'm on the LML for a couple days yet and the forecast looks good for Sunday. Been a long time for a campfire and smokie run. To the typical Chehalis North site unless road conditions dictate otherwise. Meeting behind the Sasquatch Pub for 10:00 with a departure slated for approximately 10:30. Daryl and I so far. Anyone else?

Don't anticipate a late day as I am on the road Monday morning.

I'm not active on FB so won't be coordinating anything there, unless someone else wants to.

I won't have my typical box of wood, but will see about getting a bundle somewhere. Won't have a chainsaw either, so if anyone who attends brings some firewood, we should have enough to enjoy a fire for a bit.

Cheers
gb

Considering the possibility of location change too, dependent on snow levels and what happens Saturday. Where Big Silver comes out on the Harrison is a nice spot for a fire too and if the sun does come out to play for a while on Sunday, that location will have it in view the longest. Meeting will be in Harrison along the waterfront if that is the case.

I've not kept current on road conditions either side. Anyone have any intel?

Cheers
gb

Last edited:
Hello Cruiserheads.

I'm on the LML for a couple days yet and the forecast looks good for Sunday. Been a long time for a campfire and smokie run. To the typical Chehalis North site unless road conditions dictate otherwise. Meeting behind the Sasquatch Pub for 10:00 with a departure slated for approximately 10:30. Daryl and I so far. Anyone else?

Don't anticipate a late day as I am on the road Monday morning.

I'm not active on FB so won't be coordinating anything there, unless someone else wants to.

I won't have my typical box of wood, but will see about getting a bundle somewhere. Won't have a chainsaw either, so if anyone who attends brings some firewood, we should have enough to enjoy a fire for a bit.

Cheers
gb

Considering the possibility of location change too, dependent on snow levels and what happens Saturday. Where Big Silver comes out on the Harrison is a nice spot for a fire too and if the sun does come out to play for a while on Sunday, that location will have it in view the longest. Meeting will be in Harrison along the waterfront if that is the case.

I've not kept current on road conditions either side. Anyone have any intel?

Cheers
gb
I may be in for a drive. I will have the kid with me though so I will be weather and toddler attitude dependant if I can make it. You still going greg?

Just talked with Daryl and yes we are. If it really does decide to rain all day we'll perhaps head up to Chehalis North, check it out then head back to Hale Creek and use the shelter. Meet behind the Pub at the big gravel area by the 4 way stop between 10:00 10:30 unless we hear others needed a bit more time.

The forecast does show a few afternoon breaks, but it will be what it is.

gb

Have fun you all! Won't be able to make it down from Squamish today - will be out fishing one if our rivers.

How long are you in the area GB?

Hitting the road Monday AM.

There will be more. And hopefully in your neck of the woods too.

gb

Last edited:
Was a great day. One or two wouldn't even call them sprinkles and the hint of blue once in a while.

gb
Campfire and Smokie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom