SOLD Califunky - 1992, Toyota, Corolla Wagon All-Trac Deluxe Automatic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Gang,

I’m going to be selling my wagon soon and before I post it to the genpop I figured I’d give first dibs to my mud brethren.

The car spent its first 100K miles in Nebraska before coming to California and does have some fender corrosion on all 4 corners but the pan is in great shape.

R&A Auto in Palm Springs installed a fresh rebuilt 4AFE less than 6,000 miles ago. The CV axels have been replaced, all fluids flushed and replaced. The interior is immaculate.

This is and has been my daily driver/fire road adventure vessel for the past 5 years and the miles will continue to rise as I’ll be putting another 150 on it today commuting to LA. (I’m located in La Quinta, CA.)

The center locking differential engages and disengages flawlessly.

A new catalytic converter was installed 20,000miles ago and the resonator was removed. The original factory muffler with that beautiful rounded tip is still working away.

4 new all weather tires with America’s Tire warranty.

Funnest car I’ve ever owned, extremely sad to sell and if I don’t get enough for it I’ll just have be buried in her.

Cheers!

I’ll post more photos if there is any interest. For now, here’s what showed up when I searched for “car” in my phone’s photo library.

Passes smog, current reg, Title in hand

Im thinking about listing it on Craig for around $6,500 but I’m also considering a no reserve BaT listing as well. (Especially after what that two frame rust monster of a 100 series went for)

2E3DD2B0-FB9B-42E0-9A3D-CCB07E0E33A9.jpeg

3F08F241-7B0D-4549-A4F1-F7A610D611ED.jpeg

B68B93AC-6F72-4E40-B4F3-49766F356BC0.jpeg

4F90D10D-9BAC-4124-89E9-286261064041.jpeg

08F63E31-25EE-4DE7-A80F-32BD565CA87C.jpeg

Last edited:
I have all 4 factory 13” steel wheels with rollers and the spare as well. Right now it’s just giving a nod the the new Supra rockin correct era bottle caps. The rear drivers body behind the back fender does have damage but I’m not sure from what as it was there when I bought it. More ground clearance…Also it has the automatic transmission which is less common but also less fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom