calico run... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to know who all is planning to attend next weekend outing to the
Calico clean up run... please post up and let us know...
due to some unforseen circumstances John Nelson is going to lead the run to Calico. I know you will all miss me:bounce: any ways ... post up!
Dave

Paul and I are in and we will be doing some good cooking in a dutch oven.:D

If I get my Orion in tomorrow as planned, then I'd sure like to get out there and test it out next weekend. Calico Kid told me today he's still up for going to. Ian Rogers came by too; said his gf nixed Calico in favor of Big Bear.:frown:

So that's 4 so far. I'll ask Art tomorrow.

Dave, Art came by and said that Paul is going up with John Nelson. Dave Gastoni and Cunninghams, jr and sr are also going. Looks like you're gonna be the only one missing out. We'll tip back one for ya!:beer:

Im there, may leve friday night.just can't wait. .today is only monday grrrrrrr!! I'll bring some peaches.yuumm

I see rain in the mix roll call on who is still going please!

I just read 4 inches for snow possible in big bear on Sunday :grinpimp: :bounce2: :popcorn:

Thanks Ron! post up is this run a go or do I take my fun to the snow!

sure you don't want to wait until after march 4th for my favorite area? :crybaby: My forecaster says :D ALL:D of the forest lands are closed until after march...

TinBox said:
Thanks Ron! post up is this run a go or do I take my fun to the snow!

What ever you are smoking! You need to put in down before you hurt yourself or take it away from your forecaster.

It looks as everyone has backed out because of the rain, so I’m going to the snow with Paul.

TinBox said:
It looks as everyone has backed out because of the rain, so I’m going to the snow with Paul.

That's not what Art said last night!

CAL-I-CO!CAL-I-CO!
CAL-I-CO!
CAL-I-CO!
CAL-I-CO!
:bounce:

AFAIK, Calico Kid is still out there

..............................................................along with the OC Trail Crew!;p

Pulled in on Sat 10:30 am or so and what do I see, a line of cruisers just like, me aired down my tires quick as a wink and off we went. Sun was sinning all was well till I came to the first big hell no 4-wheel drive put I my front hub together wrong. Out with the 10mm to tackle the puzzle got it thanks Nick and off I go up and down round and round till I found my way back to camp with so cal TLCA I gave'm some wood all was good. Great bunch of guys. Sunday led a run to the spring and other cool spots. Top of the hill it started to rain that quickly turned to snow. Snow run, not really. It only snowed for about 15 mins. And was sunny again. It was a great time wish you were there, missed you all.
John
P.S. See pics in expiditions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom