Wanted Calgary, AB. Rocker Panels, doors, rear upper&lower hatch for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Looking for some parts to revive my HDJ81. It has rusty rockers, rear/upper hatch, and on the bottom of all 4 doors.

The colour code is dark gray metallic/ Blue slate (183).

Willing to travel but, best if it was near by.

Shoot me a pm or comment if you have a cruiser that you are parting out. It'd be best if the colour matches but, not a huge problem if the parts are in good shape.

Thanks!

I'm going to be parting out mine, same colour code (183). I know off the top of my head that the rear hatch is toast, and there are some rust patches growing on the outer door skins of the front doors (under where the VX Limited trim pieces were). I can take a look at the rest of the doors later today.

I'm also in Calgary.

IMG_2083.jpeg

I'm going to be parting out mine, same colour code (183). I know off the top of my head that the rear hatch is toast, and there are some rust patches growing on the outer door skins of the front doors (under where the VX Limited trim pieces were). I can take a look at the rest of the doors later today.

I'm also in Calgary.

View attachment 2664906
Awesome, yeah if you can let me know or I can even drop by sometime during the weekend if you don’t mind. If you are doing a full part out I have few other items that I’d like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom